BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker

Thanks, I did what you said

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

Could have sworn the deadline was this Wednesday. I’ve got mine built already, but it’s good to know I have an extra week to worry about photography.

It was, got pushed a week extra cause of ruleset alterations and community discussion.

-Solaris Magnus

2 Likes

Ahh, good to know. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Here’s my entry: Meet the Maker- Artakha (My Design)

2 Likes

That is my entry for the contest.

2 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

Question:
How do I post a Stud.io file on these boards? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Upload it somewhere, such as Google Docs, then link it in the entry topic.

2 Likes

Thanks, ElJay! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

@WholesomeGadunka,
Holy Croppin’ Crow…
I might not be able to recommend your incredible model enough! :star_struck: :+1:
AMAZING JOB!

2 Likes

Here is my entry.

2 Likes

its not just you…

1 Like

This is my entry Artakha (Meet the Maker)

I hope people like it

I’m happy I was able to include waist articulation and an ‘ab-crunch’, as well as a gear function (The Hau is a placeholder mask, as I do not posses an appropriate mask or the parts to create a brick built one, and this stage of the contest does not determine the mask’s appearance)

6 Likes

If you’re confused by the wording, then please! Give feedback, how can it be improved?

2 Likes

Just look in my moc topic. I had a conversation with Eljay and some other people came in and we cleared up the confusion. (I think)

1 Like

Yes hello, I have a question
Would this creation be eligible for the contest?
Don’t want to accidentally get disqualified haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, no offence but people would probably want this out of the competition if you put it up, they took down one that was just a basic Inika build and I doubt yours would be much different.

Why not try thinking outside the box with your design? people might really like it and maybe you just might win.

1 Like

He’s not serious, but I can’t tell if he’s sincerely just joking around or just being bitter.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a sincere joke.

That’s how I read it, at least.

1 Like