BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard, Part 2 (Art) + Part 1 Winners

We need a BIONICLE-themed, SNK styled FTG……

1 Like

He could just grow giant and step on the rahkshi…

1 Like

That’s actually an idea I had for my upcoming art entry. The trouble is making a group shot that shows enough of their design that isn’t generic.

The edits are well done, but I still don’t care for either mask. I know Gaaki will have to get something new since Galva doesn’t want their mask used, but that one doesn’t do it for me. And I’m really hoping Pouks will keep his Kakama variant. It just suits him, imo.

4 Likes

Since we already know what Iruni and Norik look like, could one or both of them be depicted in Exo-Toa armor, even though it would slightly obscure their appearance?

No, no they can not.

2 Likes

Would this also apply to Kualus riding a rahi mount, like in P3rp’s entry?

That would be fine.

1 Like

Can they all be riding atop of Bomonga like he is some giant war-elephant that they ride into battle?

12 Likes

I think it’s getting a bit ridiculous.

2 Likes

They could ride on a metru torso each - clinging to his limbs and back like some kind of faux-voltron

11 Likes

Idk I thought that was a legitimately cool idea and rather practical tbh…
Maybe not as necessary for Iruini though tbh, but he could get a higher vantage point before using his mask power, which is quite practical.

1 Like

I really hope we get some more creative artwork like this though (rather than just the 6 of them in a line looking stoic).

I do think there’s something oddly poetic about the ‘war elephant’ portrayal when Bomonga has as many torsos as the entire rest of his team

4 Likes

Now all I can think about is that Ant-Man scene in Endgame when he grows out of the rubble. :laughing: Love the idea though!

6 Likes

I legitimately think its a cool idea. Heck, even if not for the contest I’d pay a commission if any good artists want to take up the task of drawing that scene out.

3 Likes

I’d be happy t-

oh

6 Likes

do it do it

6 Likes

Okay hear me out: what if you had Giga-Bomonga holding a regular-sized Hagah in his hand, and in that Hagah’s hand they’re holding Mini-Norik? Like a Russian nesting doll of hand holding!

16 Likes

someone please make both of these
it doesn’t have to be for the contest
just please make them

7 Likes

That’s a really cool idea; in general, I suspect a lot of entires will feture Bomonga and/or Norik using their masks.

The size differences between Norik and Bomonga would be hilarious though; Tiny Norik compared to Giant Bomonga would be like a nanofigure next to a 6 foot tall person, with the set forms of the other Hagah being conveniently to scale with both of them.

4 Likes