Bionicle: Corruption

this, this is interesting

@Middlefingerstudios Good way or Bad way? Well, where I am it’s early in the morning/ late at night, so I figured “Why not post another chapter?”.

Chapter 2: Execution

Keravnos hadn’t slept in a couple weeks. He was having a mental breakdown in his prison cell, practically drowning in his own tears at the thought of his own execution. He didn’t know why society had turned on him, he just knew that he was taller and he felt funny. The execution would be taking place within the next few days, and he was scared. A mirror had been put in his cell when he asked why he was imprisoned. His mask had changed. What used to be his comfortable, ice blue Pakari had become an orange Hau. That was what he had found in the crater, but he thought that it was orange because it was superheated. Keravnos’ thoughts were interrupted as a Matoran Police Force (MPF) member slammed his cage open and told him to get moving. The MPF officer wouldn’t say anything more, but Keravnos had a sinking feeling about it. “This was sooner than they told me it would happen!” Keravnos stressed as he arrived at the Anti-matter chamber. As he was being pushed into the chamber that would’ve turned him into nothingness, he heard an explosion along with gunfire, rushing water, and just all-round chaos. Suddenly, a hand grabbed Keravnos by the armor on his back, and before he could see his savior he was being rushed out of his homey little village.

3 Likes

in a good way =D

Yay I’m a semi- decent author!

2 Likes

Double Post update thing.

Chapter 3: Saved(?)

As Keravnos was taken from his home, he fell asleep. He was too tired not to, considering he had almost been wiped from existence that day. While he was asleep, he dreamed of something horrifying. Something he didn’t want to know; the truth. Upon awakening, he had no recollection of the dream, but he did realize something. He had been rescued by Toa. “Well, what do we have here. Sunshine’s awake.”, a massive man in dark red and gold armor said in a condescending tone. “Pyro, play nice.”, a tall beautiful woman with blue and silver armor said while pushing the one named Pyro out of the way. “Fine, have it your way Aquis. I’m gonna go see if Laevo wants to shoot something. I’ve been modding my minigun…”, Pyro said in a somewhat annoyed tone. “Have fun…idiot.”, Aquis said under her breath. “Wh-W-Who ARE you freaks???”, Keravnos yelled while frantically scrambling backwards. Another figure with grey and black armor walked in and said, “So Pyro hasn’t introduced us yet? Who am I kidding, I’m not surprised. Anyways, I’m Vrom, Toa of Earth, she (gesturing to Aquis, who’s still in the room) is Aquis, Paloe is the tan and brown guy you haven’t met, he’s Stone, Laevo, Air, is the green one, and last but probably least is the big red bucket-o-bolts himself, Pyro, our leader, Toa of Fire.”. Keravnos was still clambering backward trying to find an exit when he realized that he was in a cave. “Wait, you guys live in a cave? I thought Toa were supposed to have some kind of evil base or something?” Keravnos exclaimed. “Is that actually what they’re telling you nowadays? Look, that couldn’t be further from the truth. The Makuta have almost hunted us to extinction. We’ve had to take refuge in this cave for a couple years now.”, Vrom explained. “So what am I doing here?”, Keravnos said. "You’re here to help. That’s what we were told at least.

Sorry for this chapter, it’s really dull, but I had to introduce the Toa so yeah :confused:

3 Likes

this has a very x-men days of future past feel, I like it

Hmmmm, never saw that movie, but thanks! And to all those people thinking that Pyro is a generic name, it’s my friends self MOC, so just roll with it.

1 Like

It’s interesting. I thought we were at the execution house for a moment. That twist was fun, and you should do some more stuff like it.

It is planned… Oh and sorry for the lack of content, I’ll post a couple chapters tomorrow to make up for it!

1 Like

Ah, ya know what? I’m pulling another late nighter-, so here’s a chapter just for the heck of it.

Chapter 4: The Infection

Keravnos, now familiar with his… friends… had taken the liberties of exploring the cave. It wasn’t anything special, but he did notice something. He knew from the legends that there were 6 members per Toa team, but there 7 quarters, and the Toa had made no mention of a Toa of Ice. “Hey, ummm, Aquis, wasn’t it? Why didn’t the Earth-y guy introduce me to the Ice Toa?”, Keravnos questioned. “…He’s been gone for a couple years now.”, Aquis replied, and then walked off. “Wait, then why are there 7 bedrooms!!!”, he yelled after her. “That would my wife, Pyrioss.”, Pyro growled from seemingly no where. “…Oh…”, Keravnos simply answered. “BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP…”. “Alright , pack your gear guys and gals. We’ve got a threat signal coming from the Spherus-Magna citadel. Let’s check it out.”, Pyro yelled as he drove out in a massive car- tank hybrid. As the Toa piled in, Pyro activated the nitro with Aquis and Laevo manning the turrets, and they sped towards the Citadel. Upon arrival, they noticed something odd… There was no activity. In the HEART of Spherus-Magna, all was still… Too still. " Laevo, report!", Paloe said with some authority. " Nothing here… I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING HERE TO SHOOT!.. Gah, sorry. Practically two people inside me. Even have two heartlights.", Laevo replied, partially to Paloe and part to Keravnos. " Shhhhh… Did you hear that? It was like a sort of growl, (Imagine Predator from the movie) but there was more than one direction it came from.", Aquis said. Suddenly, the hull of the car-tank was ripped off, and standing where it was, there wasn’t anything at first; but then there were two black, soulless eyes, and before they knew it they were staring at a walking Matoran corpse.

3 Likes

Chapter 5: Run.

Keravnos was terrified and fascinated at the same time. There was a dead Matoran standing on the car-tank. Before Keravnos could scream, a cordak projectile entered and exited the Matoran’s head almost instantaneously. “What WAS that!!!”, Keravnos yelled. “Honestly, we’ve never seen anything like it…”, Vrom said in a startled tone. “IT BROKE MY TANK!”, Pyro screamed while pulling out his minigun. “Wait, doesn’t the Toa law thingy say you can’t kill?”, Keravnos questioned. “Some things have changed; a) They’re not technically alive to begin with and b) We’re the last Toa. We changed the rules to where we can kill if our life is threatened.”, Paloe answered. “Okay boys, stop the chatter. There’s more than one of these things you know.”, Aquis said while climbing out of the tank. As she did so, the team saw it; thousands, maybe even billions of undead Matoran, slowly uncloaking. Some were horrifyingly disfigured while others looked almost the same as when they died. “YES! BULLETS, DEATH, DESTR-I mean, we’ve gotta handle this.”, Laevo said, swiveling the Cordak blaster to face the undead crowd. The rest of the Toa got out of the vehicle and immediately went to battle. Keravnos stood in the center of the battle, not knowing what to do, when he spotted lone figure standing above the undead, a cloak covering half of its body. The figure stared directly back at Keravnos, and in an instant it had its bladed wings unfurled as it flew away. “Guys! Who was tha-”, Keravnos yelled over the commotion when he was tackled over by a corpse. As the Matoran raised its claw to strike, Keravnos prepared himself, but the blow never came. He had heard the impact, but he hadn’t felt it. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw that he was surrounded by a small energy shield, and from each strike from the dead Matoran he felt weaker. Suddenly, the shield shattered, and with it an explosion of lightning fried the undead Matoran. " FALL BACK!", Pyro yelled at the top of his lungs, and one by one the Toa retreated back to their vehicle to go back to base.

2 Likes

Huh. Again, please add spacong where there should. E.X.:

Keravnos was terrified and fascinated at the same time. There was a dead Matoran standing on the car-tank. Before Keravnos could scream, a cordak projectile entered and exited the Matoran’s head almost instantaneously.
“What WAS that!?!?!?!?!”, Keravnos yelled.
“Honestly, we’ve never seen anything like it…”, Vrom said in a startled tone.
“IT BROKE MY TANK!”, Pyro screamed while pulling out his minigun.
“Wait, doesn’t the Toa law thingy say you can’t kill?”, Keravnos questioned.
“Some things have changed; a) They’re not technically alive to begin with and b) We’re the last Toa. We changed the rules to where we can kill if our life is threatened.”, Paloe answered.
“Okay boys, stop the chatter. There’s more than one of these things you know.”, Aquis said while climbing out of the tank. As she did so, the team saw it; thousands, maybe even billions of undead Matoran, slowly uncloaking. Some were horrifyingly disfigured while others looked almost the same as when they died.
“YES! BULLETS, DEATH, DESTR-I mean, we’ve gotta handle this.”, Laevo said, swiveling the Cordak blaster to face the undead crowd. The rest of the Toa got out of the vehicle and immediately went to battle. Keravnos stood in the center of the battle, not knowing what to do, when he spotted lone figure standing above the undead, a cloak covering half of its body. The figure stared directly back at Keravnos, and in an instant it had its bladed wings unfurled as it flew away.
“Guys! Who was tha-”, Keravnos yelled over the commotion when he was tackled over by a corpse. As the Matoran raised its claw to strike, Keravnos prepared himself, but the blow never came. He had heard the impact, but he hadn’t felt it. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw that he was surrounded by a small energy shield, and from each strike from the dead Matoran he felt weaker. Suddenly, the shield shattered, and with it an explosion of lightning fried the undead Matoran.
“FALL BACK!”, Pyro yelled at the top of his lungs, and one by one the Toa retreated back to their vehicle to go back to base.

That cool? :wink:

Spac what?

Sorry I haven’t been uploading routinely, house renovations and what-not. Since I don’t know what spacong are, Imma keep doing what I’m doing. This chapter may be shorter than others.

Chapter 6: The Council

Six figures stood around a table, discussing several matters of their interest. “This outbreak of “Infected” must be dealt with immediately!” a tall four armed figure said angrily in a rather robotic voice. “Hey, chill Edix. Infected ain’t no problem, I could take out all of 'em by myself, so me and my Skakdi boys will kill all of 'em easy.” a medium sized figure in white armor said. “That is not the way to do it Glacious. We must defeat them with honor, or my title as Vinek the Champion is null and I will lose the Glatorian as followers!”, the green figure-that-was-Vinek argued. " Click clack growl, snarl. ", a feral looking blue figure tried to communicate with the other figures. “You did NOT say that, Shadius you little-” a small and squat brown figure with four spindly legs said, when he was cut off by a cloaked figure that had bladed wings attached to it’s shoulders. " SILENCE!!! " the cloaked figure shouted in a deep voice that resonated throughout the small dark room. “But-” the small figure began again, only to be cut off once more. “I said SILENCE Dagon, a concept you must not be able to grasp with that tiny mind of yours. Onto the important issue, the Toa live, even after the destruction of their old home. On top of that, they have a new member of unknown ability and element. We will discuss this further tomorrow. Council dismissed.” the cloaked man said while walking out the door.

2 Likes

*spacing.

Biiiig durp right there. Oh well. It happens to the best of us.

Oh, so just separate it into paragraphs?

Uh huh. nods

Quick little update; Do you guys want me to continue with this? It seems like nobody’s reading it, and if no one wants it than why bother? Up to you guys, but for now, CHAPTER 7!

Chapter 7:HQ

Upon returning to the cave base, the team was pretty shaken up. They were all scratched up, some of them with bite marks even. Pyro immediately went to work repairing the car-tank’s hull, and everyone else went off to do their own thing.
“Wait, uh, guys! Where do I go?”, Keravnos questioned as the team returned to their quarters.
“Just find a room that’s grey. These rooms color themselves to our elements. Mine is red, Aquis’ is blue, Vrom’s is black, etc.”, Pyro said while patching the hull of the car tank and reloading the cordak blaster.
“Well what’s my element?”, Keravnos inquired further, as he knew from the legends that Toa could bend elements to their command, and he had not done such yet.
“Dude, there’s no telling what element you control. I’ve never seen a color combo the color of your armor, and that’s usually a telltale sign, so you’ll have to find out. In the meantime, here’s a blade.”, Pyro said while tossing Keravnos a blade.
“Okay, thanks.” Keravnos said, when a spark of energy unknowingly leapt from his body and into the wall, causing the cave to rumble and shake.
“Are we under attack? LET’S SHOOT ST-. gahh, sorry.”, Laevo asked.
“The radar’s not picking anything up!”, Pyro yelled, when suddenly, the shaking stopped, and the team heard a loud, long hiss, like carbonation leaving a bottled up Ko-KoronanI had to!. Keravnos felt something in the back of his mind, like a tingling sensation that made him want to turn around. When he did so, he saw that one of the walls in the cave had moved up and left a doorway.
“What the-”, Paloe began, but before he could finish what he was saying, Pyro said, “Shall we?” and bolted in to the dark.

2 Likes

I’m going to actually sleep tonight, so I’m just gonna leave this here. Also, still wondering if people want me to write it. Until I’m told otherwise I’ll keep writing, so yeah!

Chapter 8:The Message##

When Keravnos followed the Toa into the opening that he had unknowingly opened, the first thing that he smelled was rot. He couldn’t see, as it was very dark, but when Pyro started lighting torches, the entire team saw Toa corpses scattered everywhere.
“I thought you were the last of the Toa?”, Keravnos questioned.
“Have you looked around you? We are.”, Pyro gruffly replied.
As the Toa continued to walk through the new cave opening, they saw a monitor lit up a couple feet in front of them.
“It looks like there’s an encrypted file on the computer… Let me have a crack at it, as a Matoran I was in the MPF IT department.” Keravnos said while pulling the corpse of a Toa of Plasma out of a computer chair.
“Sooo, it looks like the file is a audio document of… Well I don’t know exactly, but the file name is ‘LIES’.”, Keravnos said while opening and full screening the file.
“If anybody receives this message, there’s a virus on the loose. There aren’t many Infected yet but-white noise- so there’s not much time. You need to find a branch of the MPF called-white noise-OH MATA NUI STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY! slashing and burning on top of screaming. (Gasping for breath) The Makuta, it was them. They accidently made the Infect-slash.”
“Oh my Mata Nui.”, Aquis said, stunned.
“So what now?”, Vrom asked Pyro.
“First thing on the agenda; Rookie, what was the name of this team of teams?”, Pyro asked Keravnos.
“Um, I think it says ‘Knicron’.”, Keravnos said.
“Alright team, we’re picking up their mantle. Second thing on the agenda, we train. Starting with you Rookie.”, Pyro said with a mischievous grin.

2 Likes

I, for one, want you to keep writing it, as it is quite a good story.

The primary reason I haven’t said anything up to now is because anything I have to say about it has already been said.

3 Likes