Bionicle Elements Discussion

There are so many elements in the bionicle universe, but what is yout favorite
Plz tell me what they are, why they are your favorite, and what the element does
For example
My favorite type is creation
I like it because the possibilities are endless witn it
It allows the being to create anything

3 Likes

Um… @legomaster1378, do you think a Title and Category change is in place?

Rlly plural scrub that has nothing to do with the topic

1 Like

Yes, it does. You have it under Community, even though it should be under LEGO; BIONICLE. Also, The reason I summoned @legomaster1378 is because he is a stickler for names, which you forgot to Capitalize the E in Elements. Finally, stop trying to get some sort of reaction out of people in your topics; It’s unnecessary.

7 Likes

Creation is not an element. It never has been and never will be.

2 Likes

Technicaly it is because the mask of creation is a mask in g2 bionicle and all g2 masks are from an element for example tahus mask of fire galis mask of water etc so technically is correct

1 Like

there has’t be a canonical source stating such. Even then, in G1, it is just a Mask Power, not an element.

2 Likes

I’ll change it.
CHANGED
-T’Challa

5 Likes

That doesn’t make it an element. Especially when in G2 it’s confirmed that there are only 6 elements in “The Legend”

5 Likes

Inorganic destruction… it’s a Rhakshi power…

just cuz it seems bad@$$ if ya know what I mean :laughing:

Also not an element. These are the elements.
Fire
Water
Ice
Air
Stone
Earth
Light
Shadow
Lightning
Psionics
Iron
Gravity
Magnetism
Plantlife
Plasma
Sonics

6 Likes

So… gonna be a stickler about it huh? Not gonna allow the 42 makuta “elements” huh?

fine fine :tongue: I’ll go with Gravity.

Those 42 “elements” aren’t elements. They’re powers.

I must ask, what makes an ability of some description an “element”? Gravity, magnetism and shadows are on the makuta power list as well as the “elemental” powers. Why are they any different?

Because there are Matoran and Toa of those elements. And the elements have prefixes

1 Like

Edited Title and Moved - Slego_Polister

I’d argue that under this definition

Shadow wouldn’t count as an element, since there are no naturally occurring Toa or Matoran of Shadow.

3 Likes

Technically there are no naturally occurring Matoran anyway. But, you are right, my definition is basic, but it serves to illustrate my point.

This got confusing fast. Anyways, I like plant life and gravity, they’re pretty unique. Also, isn’t sand and jungle an element?

No. They’re bara Magna tribes

I dunno, as far as I concerned, if it’s something you cant do through physical means it’s an element. Not necessarily a Toa element, but still an element…