Bionicle Eternal Fan Project Model - Grillon, Toa of Fire

Welcome back to the BIONICLE Eternal Fan Project!

Bionicle Eternal is a story-based project, with custom constraction models representing important characters from the tale. Visit our advertising thread on these boards for more information about the project and its members, and also our website, where you can read about the lore, story, and characters.

For the first wave of content we have prepared twelve models, three written teasers, and one main story, split into acts and chapters. Our content will follow a weekly release schedule is found below, where you can also have quick access to all of our previously released content. Our website will also be updated weekly with the release of new models and new story content.

Week 1 (1/12018) - Matoran Group 1 (Sukiru and Melody), and one teaser
Week 2 (1/8/2018) - Matoran Group 2 (Brahn and Katta), and one teaser
Week 3 (1/15/2018) - Matoran Group 3 (Saburo and Shu-Tural), and one teaser
Week 4 (1/22/2018) - Toa 1 (Maerkon), and Chapter 1 (Beginning of Act 1)
Week 5 (1/29/2018) - Toa 2 (Vineon), and Chapter 2
Week 6 (2/5/2018) - Toa 3 (Kerila), and Chapter 3
Week 7 (2/12/2018) - Toa 4 (Friana), and Chapter 4
Week 8 (2/19/2018) - Toa 5 (Yeela), and Chapter 5
Week 9 (2/26/2018) - Toa 6 (Grillon), and Chapter 6
Week 10 (3/5/2018) - Chapter 7
Week 11 (3/12/2018) - Chapter 8
Week 12 (3/19/2018) - Chapter 9 (Conclusion of Act 1)

Grillon, Toa of Fire

Grillon: Grillon: By far not your typical Ta-matoran growing up, Grillon decided to be a healer, and when the war came he even spoke out against it. Needless to say, in a family of warriors he was rather unpopular. Even now as a Toa of Fire, he uses his powers to heal. And most of all: he longs for a peaceful ending to this war, to the fighting and suffering - he just doesn’t know how.

Which toa is your favorite?

• Maerkon
  • Vineon
  • Kerila
  • Friana
  • Yeela
  • Grillon
0 voters

This marks the last of the models currently lined up for release, but we still have several more chapters of the online serial to be released over the coming weeks.

Thank you all for your support throughout the entirety of the first wave of models! We hope you enjoyed our content. Your feedback is very valuable to us and is always welcome.

Be sure to check back next week for a culmination of the last 12 models!

34 Likes

Ohhhhh man, This guy is probably my new favorite. that torso build is just amazing, and the blue studs ad some neat contrast. Nice balance between G1 and CCBS pieces! The Huna looks amazing on him!

No badguys?

1 Like

I don’t know what to say about this guy. I would add more gray pieces in the legs and maybe in the upper torso. The upper torso definitely needs more dark red. 9,5/10
Where can I find this project?

The only thing I can wish for is a larger weapon, but this makes sense if he’s the healer. All of these characters seem designed to break the stereotypes of the G1 stories, which is daring! I think the team looks awesome! :+1:

Also, where did these shoulder plates come from? I haven’t seen them in that color…

edited for double post - slime
don’t double post please

1 Like

The lower legs are a bit stubby, but great job!

They’re all really good. But I like Grillon’s color scheme the best. Red and dark red are just a great combo together.

2 Likes

Well, in the context of the real lines, the “good guys” and “bad guys” would be in separate waves. However, in the context of the story, really the “bad guys” are each-other. The Toa are not yet united, they’re in three different factions of an island-spanning war.

@Toa_Vladin As said by Rocka on this post and the others, the main home of the project is our website.

Well, to be fair, he’s technically not got a weapon at all in the story, honestly.

The praise is appreciated, and yes, that was part of the intention.

1 Like

Hmm… I will definitely check that out.

1 Like

Where are the oath-locks?

1 Like

It’s symbolic in Tay culture for a promise of significance to the tribe, reflecting the region’s value of honor.

More information can be found here at our Fire Tribe lore page.

1 Like

I think he’s asking why the model doesn’t have them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember it coming up at some point; I’m pretty sure it was a matter of getting something that looked like an oath-lock on that scale, and it just wasn’t something we figured out how to do.

1 Like

What he said.

Oh, I completely misread the question. My apologies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I’m thinking about it, they are a detail I can probably add in the future. Good catch!

2 Likes

I would suggest using the system lock pieces, though they might look a bit out of place.

1 Like