BIONICLE Eternal Fan Project Model - Maerkon, Toa of Water

Welcome back to the BIONICLE Eternal Fan Project!

Bionicle Eternal is a story-based project, with custom constraction models representing important characters from the tale. Visit our advertising thread on these boards for more information about the project and its members, and also our website, where you can read about the lore, story, and characters.

For the first wave of content we have prepared twelve models, three written teasers, and one main story, split into acts and chapters. Our content will follow a weekly release schedule is found below, where you can also have quick access to all of our previously released content. Our website will also be updated weekly with the release of new models and new story content.

This week marks the first week of the new schedule, where we will be releasing six toa models over six weeks. We hope you enjoy these larger and more detailed models.

Week 1 (1/12018) - Matoran Group 1 (Sukiru and Melody), and one teaser
Week 2 (1/8/2018) - Matoran Group 2 (Brahn and Katta), and one teaser
Week 3 (1/15/2018) - Matoran Group 3 (Saburo and Shu-Tural), and one teaser
Week 4 (1/22/2018) - Toa 1 (Maerkon), and Chapter 1 (Beginning of Act 1)
Week 5 (1/29/2018) - Toa 2 (Vineon), and Chapter 2
Week 6 (2/5/2018) - Toa 3 (Kerila), and Chapter 3
Week 7 (2/12/2018) - Toa 4 (Friana), and Chapter 4
Week 8 (2/19/2018) - Toa 5 (Yeela), and Chapter 5
Week 9 (2/26/2018) - Toa 6 (Grillon), and Chapter 6
Week 10 (3/5/2018) - Chapter 7
Week 11 (3/12/2018) - Chapter 8
Week 12 (3/19/2018) - Chapter 9 (Conclusion of Act 1)

Maerkon, Toa of Water

Maerkon: A seasoned veteran of war, Maerkon is a general that goes out of his way to get to know the men and women he fights beside, to be a good friend. They’re not just fellow soldiers - they’re comrades. But he has lost many in this war and the wars he has fought in the past, and he tries to fill that hole with new comrades, but people continue to die as the war rages on. He uses his powers over water to compress a layer of it over his armor so compact that it’s harder than steel (though vulnerable to heat).

Thank you all for your support in the early days of this project. We sincerely hope you continue to enjoy our content. Be sure to check back next week for the second toa model release: Vineon, Toa of the Green.

See you next time!

39 Likes

It’s definitely a point in favor of this MOC that I think it fits well with the Matoran of this project buildwise.

Nice that you managed to integrate a Krana, too, but… it’s a little weird that the crotch stares back at you. Also good use of those… Surge? Was that the name? helmets on the shoulders.
Not at all a fan of the arms, though, and the addition of teal instead of more blue also isn’t ideal in my opinion. Back of the torso could also use some blue.

I always do appreciate custom limbs on MOCs, so those lower legs are probably my favorite part.

1 Like

i cannot see any pictures on anything can someone help?

I’ve gotten that issue sometimes too, but I have absolutely no idea as to the cause.

Sorry.

EDIT: Huh…

That seems to be some kind of error on the whole site…

The heck?

It’s a system-wide glitch. The mods/people behind the scenes are aware of it and doing what they can.

I think the thighs and the hips don’t come together very well. But a tire or two for each side could do the trick. Besides that, great MOC!

1 Like

thanks

The torso looks good, especially the shoulder pads. However, you can’t have the legs connected to the torso by such a small a bridge. Usually for the upper legs the shape should be wider at the top and get narrower or at least straight.

This is really good, My only complaint is that the forearms a pretty bare compared to the rest of the limbs.