BIONICLE G2 Movie?

Hey guys, I just recently found this comment on YT video. Link here.

I have no idea if this information is true, I’m just showing you what I found.

3 Likes

Is there any proof it’s legit? :confused:

just read the spoiler…

I didn’t see it…

I don’t really feel this deserves it’s own topic and probably should have been posted in the Bionicle 2015 discussion topic…

Nobody would notice that. That topic is just a mess :smiley:

2 Likes

I am calling fake…

Maybe Gali will have a female voice actor this time.

12 Likes

Lego barely has any budget left for Bonkle after those golden masks, plus they want the theme to have a simple start and be more accessible to kids, and now they’re producing a movie? Seems legit.

3 Likes

The guy they have right now can voice the whole darn movie for all I care, just as long as Gali is voiced by a woman.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s happening.

Btu maybe it is. Who knows.

I can’t see Bionicle getting a movie 'til maaaybe its third year.

5 Likes

I don’t know if Lego is directly involved with these, but there is also the Ninjago movie, the Lego Batman Movie, and the Lego Movie 2 that are coming in the next three years.

I’ve heard of the other two but this is news to me! :open_mouth:

Yep.

2016: Ninjago movie

2017: Lego Batman Movie (with Will Arnett)

2018: Lego Movie 2

I don’t know where a Bionicle movie would fit into that.

1 Like

Well now I’m even more hyped!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Remaining skeptical about this. Would be interesting, and if there is a new movie, it would probably be CGI, as apposed to the odd style of the web episodes.

Will this end up being like the live action Hero Factory thing that went on a while back? A load of false rumours?

2 Likes

I just want an interesting and compelling BIONICLE movie like Legends of Metru Nui.

2 Likes

Well, here’s the alleged “Key Films” producers…

http://keyfilm.nl/

Yeah, I really don’t see any validity in this.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t like the movies. The animations are fine for visuals and I hope the books will be fine for story telling.

NOOOOHH!! That would ruin all the confused faces in the audience! She must be voiced by the manliest man!

2 Likes