Bionicle G3 2025

it’s alright, apologies if I came off a bit too harsh in my post.

5 Likes

Having seen the current release of Ninjago mechs, I’m inclined to believe a brick build Bionicle reboot.

Edit: Let me elaborate. With the Earth Ninjago mech, it kind of resembles the proportions of Onua, with the other mechs resembling the more typical proportions. I could see the ninjago mechs being adapted to Bionicle, since it’s about the right scale for a toa, and with multiple sizes of mechs. Is this definitive proof Bionicle is back? No! But if it were to return in the format for a ninjago mech, I won’t be surprised.

The worse case scenario is that there is no Bionicle reboot, but lego doubles down on the Ninjago mech format, giving us parts to make our own adaptations. Just throw in a custom part to interface the classic kanohi to the ninjago mech, and we have our own G3.

6 Likes

A buddy of mine is traveling across seas, and it seems in Russia they are selling their own version there. It is some weird version of ccbs. But not only that they have bionicle themed drinks too.

4 Likes

This I would like pictures of.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Interesting. Its like Jaller Hordika?

4 Likes

I think so. The cans don’t make a whole lot of sense. There are different characters for each can and they look completely different.

4 Likes

That Matoran lettering at the bottom says “Beeronicle” lol

6 Likes

The torso is Jaller Mahri, the arms are Tahu Mata, the tool is Vakama Hordika (+ claws and large fruit), the legs are Tahu stars, and the head seems to be a cross between a Hau and a Huna

This could be Toa Bionicle himself folks

6 Likes

The ultimate red one

5 Likes

11 Likes

I for sure had that one when I was a kid

5 Likes

I think one of the main reasons bionicle G2 failed was a lack of story mostly for the villains which is not a hard thing to improve on. So that said maybe Lego thinks it isn’t that risky to try again.

6 Likes

I agree!
I’ve seen many insist that TLG would repeat the same mistakes they made with G2 with a Gen3, but TBH, I’ve always been skeptical of that notion.
While I can sympathize with those who felt that way after the tragic fate of G2, I can’t help but think that they are still dwelling too much on their bitterness and sadness.
Being too positive and hopeful can be dangerous, but IMO being overly pessimistic is just as bad, if not worse.

Whether the 2025 leaks are real or the recent mechs are signs of a coming new Constraction/Bonkle line is up for debate.
But we’ve seen many IPs come back from the grave in the past, so let’s not rule anything out! :v:

5 Likes