Bionicle G3 set ideas

Ok so this kinda came from a dream I had a few weeks ago, some of TTV’s own ideas and some of my own

BIONICLE G3 ideas/dream

Ok so to start off with some ground rules and characters, concepts etc:
This is also a COMPLETELY NEW WORLD this time – some names would be used for the sake of nostalgia but this story is new characters, new island, new everything!
My reasoning for this is, well we all know G2 failed to bring in enough old and new fans. And I cant help think that it’s because we already knew these characters, we knew this story. There is a reason 2009 is one of my favorite years for Bionicle , it was a new world, new characters and it didn’t need Gali, Tahu or Mata-Nui to get me Hooked. So yeah please enjoy

There are 7 elements this time around: Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Stone, Jungle/Plant-life and Lightning(this would be a mix of air and electricity)

Our 7 main characters are:
Achiss – Toa of Fire
Tiarn – Toa of Ice
Waiqua – Toa of Water
Whenerr – Toa of Earth
Rangelan – Toa of Stone
Waltu – Toa of Jungle/Plantlife
And Uriea – Toa of Lightning

For gender I would make it so all the tribes have males and females in them, and for the Toa, Waiqua, Waltu and Uriea would all be girls, the others would boys.
P.s love is canon.
This new series would be dubbed:
Legends of Mortouga
A BIONICLE Retelling
This island would be a mix of Okoto and Mata-Nui and split into 6 districts and then a smaller island on the side where the Villagers of Lightning would live. The regions would all be named Terra of (insert element here) like Terra of Fire
The villages would all simple be called village of (insert element here) e.g. Village of Fire.

G3 would also have a 15 episode long with 20-minute-long episode TV show called Legends of Mortouga with each Toa getting 2 episodes from their perspective so they all get a good amount of focus and TLC. Allowing viewers to get to know and love these new characters. The animation would be a mix of Monkie kid and Journey to One (might be interesting to see Bionicle in anime, maybe?)

Sets
G3 would take a similar approach to Chima and be mainly system but also have some constaction on the side. The Figures would however be Lego Store exclusive for the first few waves – and then if they sold well would also be sold in normal retailers. For wave 1 there would be a total of 9 system sets and 8 and a half figures. The collectibles would be done similar to Nexo Knights nexo powers, but this time it would be masks for the minifigs to wear. There would be a certain number of masks in each sets and they would also be sold in mask-packs which would have 4 random masks in each pack. The goal would be for kids to bankrupt their parents and gain each of the Toas 7 normal masks and then their trademark gold masks.

Achiss – Toa of Fire - $20.00

Tiarn – Toa of Ice - $20.00

Waiqua – Toa of Water - $15.00

Whenerr – Toa of Earth - $20.00

Rangelan – Toa of Stone - $15.00

Waltu – Toa of Jungle - $15.00

Uriea – Toa of Lightning - $15.00

Shadow Demon - $18.00

Shadow Demon Accessory pack - $10.00

I don’t really know how these sets could look realistically since CCBS is more or less dead

R.I.P CCBS
2011 – 2021(sorta)

But in my dream world, these set would mix CCBS with system, with some G1 looking pieces like the 2015 texture add-on and the Vorox shell. Their colors would be the same as their G2 counterparts and Uriea would be purple, trans-pink and gunmetal.
Like G2 they would also come with their default and gold masks for the figures.
The shadow Demons would be sorta be a mix of Venom, a Zombie and the 2015 Skull Villains and would be Black, trans-purple and Gunmetal.
The accessory pack would be a bunch of add-ons and pieces to swap out on the SD to create aquatic or aerial variants. The 8 figures would also come with an exclusive minifig version of their specific character.

System Sets
These sets would be system based, but sprinkle in a little bit of technic/constraction. The gimmick of theses sets would be how they would come with little huts akin to the ones in MNOG 1 and 2 that could all combine together with the flagship set of the wave

Ice Tundra Pursuit – $15.00
This set would be made up of a small snowmobile for the villager and a small hut build. It would include 3 minifigs: 1 villager of ice, 1 shadow demon, Tiarn and 2 masks

Desert Raiders Ambush – $25.00
This set would basically be a double bike set, but with a caravan for the villagers and a spikit-like creature for raiders. It would also come with a small hut build and 3 minifigs: 1 villager of stone, 1 desert raider, Rangelan and 3 masks

Shadow Hunter Demon Stalker - $30.00
This set would be animal-mech sorta thing. It would have a mini jail sell and it would have a function that would cause it to fall onto all fours and another to slam its front paws together in an attacking motion. It would also include a gateway for the Shadow Demon Fortress set. It would come with 4 minifigs, 2 shadow demons, 1 villager of Ice, Uriea and 4 masks

Earth Caverns of Lost Faith - $40.00
This set would depict a underground cavern with purple crystal. It would also include a medium sized hut build and drill mining mech build. It would also have a silver skeleton lying on a cluster of Stalactites and a map leading the way to the Temple of Unity - that’s the next wave :wink: It would include 4 minifigs: 1 shadow demon, 2 villagers of earth Whenerr, and 4 masks

JungleCopter Attack – $50.00
This set would be a green helicopter like build with vines and leaves hanging on it and a small, abandoned temple with a yet another small hut and some jungle scenery. It would also include 5 minifigs: 2 aerial shadow demons, 2 villagers of jungle, Waltu and 5 masks

Water Warrior Village – $60.00
This set is the one I thought up first, 3 medium sized huts that can all clip onto each other using hinges, and one larger one with a central fire outside. It would also come with a dock build, a boat like this on here, some surfboards cause why not, a small hoverboard for the shadow demons and 6 minifigs: 2 aquatic shadow demons, 3 villagers of water, Waiqua and 5 masks

Shadow Demon Fortress – $70.00
This set’s build would be a mix of a temple and a castle. It would have a spacious interior and detailed exterior. It would have a small ATV like vehicle and come with 6 minifigs: 2
shadow demons, 1 aerial shadow demon, 1 aquatic shadow demon, 1 villager of ice, Achiss, and 5 masks

Storm Temple of Peace - $80.00
This would be a large temple standing on detachable cloud builds. It would also include 2 small hut builds also on clouds. The temple would also have a large spire up top. The set would also include 7 minifigs: 2 shadow demons, 3 villagers of lightning, Waiqua, Uriea and 5 masks

Fire Temple Festival - $100.00
This would be a large volcano with a grand looking entrance however inside it would be a large looking castle/temple with decorations and a few rooms including a large central room, 2 bedrooms and a training room. The top floor of the volcano would also have a function that spews lava balls into the air. This set would have a whopping 8 minifigs with 3 shadow demons, 3 villagers of fire, Achiss and Waiqua

Aaaaannnndddd thats half done, man that took me about 3 hours to write, anyhoo, I’ll get started with the story section in a bit but I would love to see what you guys think so far and if you have any ideas to add to it, id also love to see mocs of this but then again i was kinda vague in my descriptions so mabye not.

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

This sounds pretty cool to me. Especially the shadow demons.

1 Like