Bionicle Hearthstone cards (and TTV Cast and Crew Members)

By popular request, here is @Venom :

And @Viper :
->
Beginning the Mod Squad, @Political_Slime : @Chronicler :

12 Likes

Lol I love my battle cry.

3 Likes

That’s why I made it so. :joy:

And my rampage continues, here is @Looch

… and @Waj :

8 Likes

This is beautiful, thank you. Gotta love that Looch has taunt cuz he’s always a target for criticism.

2 Likes

Looch has the perfect card.

The best thing is that i didn’t even know that! :joy::laughing::blush:

I wish you could do me

1 Like

What would be you? Battlecry, Deathrattle, Inspire, Taunt or Windfury?

1 Like

I would be an Inspire

1 Like

I’m seeing a super intricate gameplay that is unfolding from these. First, you play Takuma (chances are tha you have a Cast Member increased when you play them in the late game), then ElJay (adds Mangosteens), then Var (+2 Health), after that, you play Ven (3 dmg for all enemy minion), and when the board is empty on the opponent’s side, you play Meso (3 dmg to the enemy face), after that, Viper, and fill up your hand with Laughter, that’s basically Freeze. If somehow your opponent survives, you give the Mangosteens to ElJay, it’ll buff him up so dang well, your enemy don’t even stand a chance.

1 Like

I have never played this game before, so I’m lost right now. But that sounded really groovy.

1 Like

Unless You Are A Hunter

1 Like

Could you provide a picture for me?

2 Likes

Use My Draeni Shaman Orenkahn

1 Like

There you go: @Whaddon

3 Likes

Pencils?

2 Likes

Should be MS Paint.

1 Like

######or photoshop…

1 Like

Well, since you appear to be taking requests, I’ll hop on this before it gets hectic. Could you make me, and have the description be “Battlecry: Shamelessly promote his story serial. Inspire: Actually update said story serial.”

Here’s the pic to use.

3 Likes

Better throw mine out there as well.
I don’t really know this game to well but is there any ability that causes chaos?

Here’s the pic.

1 Like