Bionicle Iceberg - a more serious edition

For the Antroz movie model, the studio for the legend reborn had used Antroz as a test model since he was already a set during production. One would assume that a phantoka movie was planned but of course this situation was isolated.

1 Like

Yeah, too bad we never got to see the Ignition films. I really wanted to see the Piraka , Matoro or the new Matoran. Would be nice to see how will Solek react to seeing Kopaka ( in lore he was basicly fanboying on Kopaka 24/7 ) or the Makuta. Expecially Icarax.

I heard Biomechanical-beings has no LOVE, but only friendship.(Macku and Hewkii…) :cry:
but was this just Greg’s kidding? :grinning: :grinning: :revolving_hearts:

Probably. After the 3rd movie NOBODY buys that anymore. Like seriously, the whole plot was Sidorahk simping for Roodaka.

3 Likes

and If BIONICLE still going, “Von Nebula” is whose set?
the Marendar? or VELIKA in FINAL FORM? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Element Lord maybe?

Also on Velikas finaly form, this guy did an awesome job! Ascended Velika

4 Likes

What do you mean, Ahkmou’s Sphere was “lost”? Was it intentionally detached?

Also, I had never heard about Bohrok coming out of Mata Nui’s hand; where’s that from?

As far as i know that was a concept art part

During the trans port to mata nui they lost his sphere and later recoverd it

Okay, I knew that, I just thought the quotes were implying that it wasn’t an accident.

1 Like

Ah ok

Wait, wait, wait, what? Von nebula is supposed to be bionicle set? Where did you get the source from? Thats new…i mean, come to think about it, some of the early hero factory sets does look like it was meant for bionicle thou

2 Likes

Huh, I didn’t know about a lot of these things…

1 Like

that’s actually a good idea…

2 Likes

I forgot to link it but here’s the “antroz movie model” video this iceberg is referring to.

6 Likes

Very interesting and informative, I have an idea for an addition: The drone from HF being meant to be Marander.
Also maybe reorder some things so it goes from simple to complex?

2 Likes

I’ve heard a theory that he might’ve been GB Velika, would explain his outlandish and powerful appearance (along with a freaking black hole staff) compared to the rest of the villains from HF. The hydraxon mask was probably a last minute change to the set after Bionicle was cancelled.

2 Likes

Ahh, that’s nice picture. Like “How much do you know deep lore” test. Very cooI would’ve ordered in another way, but complexity of a lore fact is too debatable.

What is the source for Von Nebula set? The only thing I could find is an old reddit post were the poster was misremembering stuff: Reddit - Dive into anything

“Good Guy is Makuta dressed up for a prom” - yes, that is the deepest lore of Bionice :smile: but why didn’t you add his true name?

For a while now, I’ve felt like Von was supposed to be the Element Lord of Rock.

Just compared his head to Galva’s ELoR helmet (which is based on the comic appearance) and the more I look at it, the more I feel like it was some sort of preliminary design,

5 Likes

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing as well, considered how Von Nebula is a black theme ‘titan set’ (dont know if there’s a HF equivalent of the word) and Tuma, who’s a skrall leader and also a black titan set, it only make sense if he was meant for EL rock.

1 Like