Bionicle Iliad: Signups Open

Cool! I will be up for Voice Acting and Scripting, as those are my two strong suits.

1 Like

Excellent! I’d like to get a few researchers eatlier than most of the other things, so definitely!

@JediTimeLord824 I’ll add you to the list as well. This is turning out great so far!

2 Likes

I’ll volunteer for the planning committee.

1 Like

Well, keep me posted!

1 Like

I’ll make you and @RaptorTalon a group PM for scripting here in a minute.

So, for voice acting, which characters will be available to audition for? I would be up to sending in my auditions as soon as I know.

2 Likes

Not saying I’ll be able to commit full-time to this off the bat, but I’d like to apply for these positions.

2 Likes

Sign me up for scripting. I probably won’t contribute much, but I’ll try
@Samtastictogo Did you make a scripting pm?

1 Like

That’s the biggest offer I’ve seen so far. I’ll put your name on the list.

@Morgy I just got some time, I’ll do that.

@TheStormKing since you’re part of the research aspect of this project, do you mind if I add you to the scripting discussion topic?

3 Likes

Not at all. Go ahead

1 Like

Whoops, almost forgot Planning Commitee as well.

1 Like

Nice. I’ll put you on the list

1 Like

Awesome. The more the merrier!

I’d be happy to help with this project,

• Voice acting (I have a good mic, I think, won’t hurt to try at least)
  • Planning committee
  • Design (concept art for characters and locations, I suppose this would be the art dept.(from rough sketches to character sheets(at least something vaguely resembling a character sheet(I’m a little out of practice)))) wow look at all those brackets.
  • Storyboarding

Anyway, I do hope this project succeeds, if for nothing else than for the fans to have something to keep them here.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to add you to the list!

Is there enough room for one more for mocs?

1 Like

There’s plenty of room. I’ll add you to the list!

Just a friendly reminder to everyone: these positions are still empty, and all of them are essential. I can do some of them myself, but “many hands make light work.”

Feel free to volunteer if you have one of these skillsets!

2 Likes

I could possibly do some Foley work,
depending on what you need.

1 Like

I can possibly help with some of the video editing and sound effects. I also know a great website for royalty free music.

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list, but I don’t want to use royalty free music. Music, while one of the later steps in production, is one of the most important parts of making a movie or show. A big aspect of a good soundtrack is having themes for different groups or characters, something you can’t do with royalty free music. I can actually do some of the music work, and I have a brother who could also help, but we’ll be making our own soundtrack for this project, and that’s why the music department is so important.

2 Likes