Bionicle in Kingdom Hearts

Hey, imagine if Disney held the rights to Bionicle and gave us a new Bionicle movie (I guess technically they did since Miramax, who made the first three movies, was owned by Disney), and we saw a Bionicle world in a Kingdom Hearts game. Only in my dreams, I guess.

2 Likes

Disney would probably milk the crap out of it.

5 Likes

That would be really cool.

Your dream. My nightmare. I highly doubt Bionicle would get the treatment it deserves in a KH game.

5 Likes

Umm…
It would be a gamble.

Never going to happen. Plus I don’t ever foresee these two franchises being compatible. They are both very complicated and it would make things very messy. Plus how would this even be pulled off? Both generations of Bionicle present way too much to work with when it comes to crossovers.

1 Like

Bionicle meets Donald Duck.

All of my money.

2 Likes

A nightmare indeed.

1 Like

This.

Plus 10

2 Likes

I wonder if Bionicle would be in safer hands with Disney than Lego…?

1 Like

@Invader39, that is so true.
In my opinion, and keep in mind that I’ve never actually played Kingdom Hearts, it seems confusing enough already. But it would be cool, though.

A lot of possibilities if that happened, but… says in deep voice Disney would milk it until there’s no milk left. That sounded odd didn’t it…

It wouldn’t be the smartest of ideas
nor is it possible

Please Disney Senpai, buy Bionicle. You basically revived the Star Wars movie Franchise, started the amazing thing such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe and know how to write for kids while still respecting the adult fans.

It would be awkward to see Disney go to LEGO and say “make Bionicle constractions for our new theme”, when it was previously a LEGO Original IP.

1 Like