Bionicle Mad Libs

Every so often I’ll put down a mad Libs game inspired by Bionicle for you guys. I’ll update every week or so.

Current:
Omega Tahu [Verb]. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his [body part]. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing [Bionicle Game]. He could hear Kopaka [Verb ending in -ing] at Gali for accidentally breaking the[ Game Console]. Today was a good day.

3 Likes

Omega Tahu hyperventilated. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his face. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing bionicle heroes. He could hear Kopaka shouting at Gali for accidentally breaking the playstation 2. Today was a good day.

Omega Tahu sat down. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his mask-clad face. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing Makuta Warfare III. He could hear Kopaka shouting at Gali for accidentally breaking the Xbox One. Today was a good day.

Omega Tahu jumped up the yell. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his butt. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing Draw a Piraka (the true first online game from 2006. I was robbed during Makutafast!). He could hear Kopaka swearing at Gali for accidentally breaking the Virtualboy. Today was a good day.

4 Likes

Omega Tahu fell. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his toes. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing Bionicle Heroes. He could hear Kopaka laughing at Gali for accidentally breaking thePlay Station 4. Today was a good day.

I can think of so many bad things for this MUHAHA…

-TERMINXX

Eljay awoke with a [verb]. He had a call on [noun] from [other TTV member]. He answered, and [previous TTV member] told him to jump into [Famous Volcano]. Eljay hung up and [verb ending in -ed]

Eljay awoke with a start. He had a call on the comm-link that was built into his Miru from Kahi. He answered, and Kahi told him to jump into Mt. Yell. Eljay hung up and sighed.

Eljay awoke with a jumping up and yelling. He had a call on YouTube from Alena. He answered, and Meso told him to jump into Mount Valmai. Eljay hung up and searched for Mount Valmai on a website that is not Google.

Eljay awoke with a crash. He had a call on KanohiBook from Venom. He answered, and Ven told him to jump into Mount Vesuvius. Eljay hung up and shredded.

Omega Tahu ate some chocolate chip cookies (as in Makuta had been tracking them by implanting chips into their snack foods). Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his toenails. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing PokeRahi. He could hear Kopaka silently giving a disapproving look at Gali for accidentally breaking the GameBoys. Today was a good day.

Eljay awoke with a yawn. He had a call on Skype from Varderan. He answered, and Var told him to jump into Mangai Volcano. Eljay hung up and wiped a smudge off his Miru.

Omega Tahu burped. Bionicle was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his butt. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room, playing Quest for the Toa. He could hear Kopaka pooping at Gali for accidentally breaking the Commodore 64. Today was a good day.

Especially when he set the house on fire. That was fun. No one else was too happy about it, but who cared?

For the sake of the first one:

Omega Tahu twerked. BIONICLE was confirmed to return, and he could finally show his posable waist. Gamma Gali and Alpha Kopaka were in the other room playing Glatorian Arena. He could hear Kopaka driving at Gali for accidentally breaking the Pac-Man. Today was a good day.

Eljay awoke with a yell. He had a call on a teamskype3 from mesonak He answered, and meso told him to jump into mt. Ihu. Eljay hung up and cri erytimed

Eljay awoke with a sloink. He had a call on Meatball from Cragger the Cragster. He answered, and Cragger the Cragster told him to jump into Eljay’s nose. Eljay hung up, and showed his butt.

Alright, so, I’m going to type this paragraph here and you fill in the words like a game of Mad Libz. 4 winners will be chosen and advance to the next paragraph, where two winners will be chosen and have a final round. The winner gets their character in an upcoming story. The first winners will be chosen on February 11th. So, here’s the paragraph:

Tahu and ______ were on a journey to the _____ to retrieve the Mask of ______. On the way, they fight the vicious _______, servants of the evil ______. As they came across a ______ on the trail, a ______ eerily rose up from it and ______ed the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the ______ by _____ing it’s ______.

Ready, set, begin!

Tahu and Plural_ were on a journey to the city of butterfrees_ to retrieve the Mask of spaghetti_. On the way, they fight the vicious sticks of valhalla_, servants of the evil _BadonkaCronk. As they came across a pasta omen on the trail, a dancing mountain eerily rose up from it and spammed the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the double posters, by flagging it’s posts.

Also is this like for the story you wanted to make with kohli? I thought it was a joke XD

Oh crap I skipped a sentence!

2 Likes

That was a joke, this is a game. It’s also a more fun exuse to bring community characters into my story.

2 Likes

Tahu and Lord Tuma were on a journey to the The magical Majestic Bear oracle to retrieve the Mask of Diamond dreams. On the way, they fight the vicious Beelzebug’s, servants of the evil time traveling Muaka. As they came across a My dad’s old teeth on the trail, a Dress of death eerily rose up from it and frightened the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the the Dress of Death by pulling it’s losses strings out…

2 Likes