Bionicle MOC: Sheyka

Or you could keep them the same size and add black pins into one of the barrels of each guns then add a larger barrel to the back of one of them so they can combine into a larger gun.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea

3 Likes

MOC is great, the head looks different from Avak’s for some reason, which is cool, and THOSE GUNS ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!! Color scheme is good, I would add a short sword and custom clawed feet (I like using the HF armor piece with 3 system hook connectors on one side and one two-wide one on the other), but you can do whatever. Definitely keep this one, it is your best so far!

2 Likes

@Paradox Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I really like this! It’s a relatively unused/generally poorly executed concept that you’ve done a rather nice job with.

First of all I’m glad you chose Avak’s head. It seems to be the most gender-ambiguous official skakdi head that we have. The others have detailing that gives off an almost beard-like look and/or look far too masculine. Secondly, the “nuva boobs” don’t bother me for reasons other people have mentioned. They aren’t too disproportionate and they aren’t displayed as “front and center”. Your eye isn’t drawn to them as the focal point and they kinda follow the rounded silver motif provided by the skull-shoulders.

The limbs are a tad bit basic, but honestly I have no room to talk about that.

Interesting concept, well executed. Good job.

5 Likes

@Garnira Thank you!

2 Likes

Preety interesting
(Ghosty becam lil chro! You know, skull on avatar)

2 Likes

@Creep Thanks!
(omg)

2 Likes

I am with @calvantron.

NICE!

2 Likes

hmm. #legit.

7 Likes

Awesome! I actually love the unorthodox tire approach and the guns are very nice as well. The only thing that hinders this MOC, in my opinion, is the feet. I think they need more claws…

3 Likes

@RaptorTalon19

@legozebra

thanks!

2 Likes

Hmmm a female skakdi. That’s gives me an idea.

2 Likes

That whip looks like a bandolier, worn the way all bounty hunters wear them in Star Wars. Such equipment is handy for storing weapons…

I love how this Skakdi looks! It’s not often that you see a female Skakdi MOC, and this one is really good! And those guns are really nice.

2 Likes