Bionicle Moc: The Watcher

You’re a welcome and i’m glad I could help.

The lower legs need OVERHAUL…

the rest is amazing.

#“You think you were BORN!?..no…You were BUILT and your creator’s want you back”

4 Likes

Y u gotta mention dat movie?

1 Like

So The Watcher is actually AOE Lockdown?!?!?

No. Tahu is Optimus Prime.

@StSc Cuz.

pretty big moc

This is a great moc. If I were to change something, I would either make the arms longer or the legs shorter.

1 Like

It’s been a while but I have found enough black ball joints to eliminate the ugly red patches on this wrists.

5 Likes

such custom villager, much wow.

1 Like

Pretty cool Moc. I like the use of the silver Miru.

1 Like

Do you remember the Watcher? Because he remembers you and he’s back with an update! I’ve done some optimisations, mainly filling in gaps and making him look less bad.

So first off I have filled in the ugly torso gaps (kinda)

And done some stuff to his back:

I added some black slope pieces to the back of his lower legs, but I don’t really know if I like them or not. They make his legs look very bulky but are they too bulky?

Before:

After:

So what do you think of these changes? Please tell me whether I should keep or remove the slopes on his lower legs! Constructive Critism appreciated as usual!

3 Likes

His proportions seem… odd to me, that’s the best way I can put it.I’d recommend the slopes on his legs and replacing it with something smoother.

1 Like

Thanks @Leoxandar! I’ll see what I can do.

The arms are too short and… are his legs on hinges? If they are that is a HUGE con and should be fixed.

His legs are not on hinges but I can see why you thought that. His legs are attached by a white axel onto a Vaki waist.

The white parts extend up into his torso and the legs attach to the grey matoran arm thing.

This is it on the Actual Moc

As for the arms, I have been trying to improve their proportions for a long time, with no success as of yet, but I won’t give up. Nonetheless, thanks for your Questions and feedback @Sciencegiraffe!

1 Like

Oh. Ok.

1 Like