Bionicle MOC: Tix

Very, very late post. More mocs on the way!

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
So this is Tix. I tested some new techniques in this one. He/she is meant to be a kind of space bounty hunter. (The sword doesn’t really fits him, gonna change it in a future update)
I would love some C&C (also on the photos)

The chest design is used in @Anaru_LST’s moc: Nayun, which is awesome. Check him out!

Sorry for my bad English!

72 Likes

Seems a bit thin and lanky, imo

3 Likes

Your early! Yes he/she is :X

1 Like

Good stuff! I kinda thought it was female tho…

1 Like

Ooh, sleek and stylish… I like it!

My favorite part has to be the Knight’s Kingdom armor used in the chest area. As others have said, the MOC gives off a more feminine vibe than a male one, but to each his own.

1 Like

I love it! I can’t really find anything wrong with it.
Keep on building!

1 Like

@RaptorTalon @ReeseEH Thanks! More people on various social media siad it to… lets make it a him/her… I don’t really know XD.

Buddy, you’re using better than a lot of other people here.
I like this. The cape and collar definitely give a commanding feel. Great work!

2 Likes

this is awesome. I would be really happy if i could get a how to on the body.

1 Like

Holy magicrap. That’s the best use for that shoulder armor piece (I think from Knights Kingdom, but I’m not sure) I’ve ever seen.

gj buddy, gj

1 Like

Woah, I really like how this looks.

1 Like

The chest armor really looks bad next to the pencil thin waist, same goes for the slim upper legs and bulky lower legs. The rest of the MOC is amazing though, I might have to take a look at that lower leg design >.>

1 Like

Here’s a pic without cape (kinda). I used some parts you couldn’t see with the cape to make him more bulky, but he’s indeed thin.

1 Like

The gun in the second picture is legitimately my favourite part of the MOC, no idea why, the rest of it is pretty darn cool too though, nice work man

1 Like

Nice moc! my one question is… How did u make the cape

1 Like

I didn’t made it. I used Vaders one.

I have always loved the trans-blue / black combo, but I’ve never really seen it done on a moc before. This is awesome!

1 Like

This moc blew me away, better than any of my mocs,its not too bulky to me though

1 Like

Awesome. Reminds me of Destiny.

1 Like

Thanks dudes!