Bionicle MOC: Trilax

My Samurai got an update! I took several criticism to improve the moc. I also gave him a more ninjaish look. I hope you like him.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
I hoped you enjoyed this MOC. Criticism is welcome!

68 Likes

Really awesome MOC. I love the design of the torso and legs especially. The use of cloth and the weapons are cool too.

3 Likes

I really like this. Everything flows so well together, especially the torso. The only thing I’d say is that the feet are a tad gappy and a little bare. Other than that, I love the scarf and skirt, and this MOC really captures that samurai look.

1 Like

Holy crap I love this MOC. Not sure why I love it so much, but it just all works for me. Absolutely fantastic. One of the best MOCs I’ve seen in a while. Amazing, simply amazing.

2 Likes

Interesting use of the Rode.

1 Like

This is pretty good. Certainly a unique MOC.

1 Like

The texture blend pretty well, not sure about the feet; but still a great samurai build.

1 Like

I really like the foot and lower leg design.

1 Like

Dude the head still actually looks pretty good, the rest of the moc is awesome and the shaping of the lower legs is sweet. Fantastic moc.

1 Like

Very impressive, I quite like it.

1 Like

That is really cool. Good job!

1 Like

~looks like an enlightened version of @Likus~ :stuck_out_tongue:
I really like the look of the waist and the legs. The torso design you used suits the build for sure, but I feel like the arms could do with a little more care. Also, (and getting nit-picky here) I don’t really like, or understand the different colored fingers.
It also looks like the way you attached the Inika thigh armor to the side of the torso is warping the piece… :confused: They fill out that space nicely, but I’m worried it’s gonna break the piece :sweat_smile:
Other than some minor criticism I’m pretty impressed with this moc. It utilizes a few styles I’ve been trying to incorporate into my own designs for a long time really well, and has a very detailed yet clean aesthetic.
Well done! :smiley:

1 Like

Hooray I’m useful!

1 Like

Lack of pieces :sweat:

Thanks for the criticism!

Is it just or does the scarf look like a muppet mouth? I actually kind of like it like that

1 Like

Looks like a silver and white combo of “Likus” and “Bythalis.”

1 Like

Now that you mention it…

Thanks for the feedback!

Love the hand and how they connect to the arms. Might consider doing something similar for my own Moc since I also have the same dual socket connection thing going on.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like