Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Dang this dude needed an update! I totally rebuilded him but kept the insect aspects, I threw a dragonfly, scorpion and mantis together. I’m very happy with the result, much better than the previous version. Criticism is welcome!

89 Likes

Very creative design as well as the build and there isn’t any problems with it
Overall cool moc :smile:

2 Likes

At first glance, this thing looks amazing.

However, at second glance, it looks even more amazing.
Es prety gouda

3 Likes

Looks really amazing! The insect vibes coming off from it make me want to swat it, but because it’s just Lego I’ll restrain myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, do you have a link to V1/the older version?

2 Likes

Not only are the colors very striking, but it has a lot of personality to its design given the orientation of certain parts.

3 Likes

Looks so much better than the older versions, also really nice to see so much tan on a moc!

1 Like

I have to know, did you use some kind of thin wire to keep the thing up?

1 Like

@1000Purse30 @Novel @Stoax @AwesomeJoel27 Thanks guys!

@ReeseEH Yes, the ‘story’ is pretty much the same.

@Huichelaar No, he leaned against the radiator, and I balanced him in the front and back photos.

I’ll get the flyswatter.

1 Like

Very creative and unique!

1 Like

Oh that is awesome! Love the style and especially the color scheme. Well done!!

1 Like

This moc has blown me away. Such a distinct bug style that i personally think more people should use. The way you have pulled of the design is amazing

1 Like

Your use of parts is brilliant. The torso is very well shaped with great colors and is very smoothly designed. However the tan mata hands that make up the tail kind of contrast with the smooth body design, but that is really unavoidable. Great job!

1 Like

I think this may get a MOC Spotlight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I LOVE how this guy looks, But I have one question, HOW IS HE STANDING!?/

1 Like

post can’t be empty

This actually really reminds me of Flaahgra from Metroid Prime. Amazing MOC.

1 Like

Very cool and unique build, especially the head!

1 Like

This guy looks amazing. Also, is the tail the only thing holding him up in all the pictures, because if so, then that is impressive

1 Like

It’s good, I got no complaints.

1 Like