Bionicle MOC WIP: Necron Toa of Earth

This is Necron Toa of Earth. he was a Toa in a story i was doing a while back, which I’m thinking of restarting and posting on the boards.
Any way i wanted to make a Toa that looked evil, but wasn’t evil. tell me if i accomplished this.
In the story his one of the last Toa. Also those things on his arm are
suppose to be mining like tool things of some kind. He also has a real short temper.
Let me know what you guys think. But keep in mind that the three guy’s (including this one) I’m posting today are still works in Progress. also i don’t have the best set up to be taking picture right now and it’ll be a while before i do.

I’M GOING TO BE ADDING BACK ARMOR, I RUN OUT OF THE PARTS I NEEDED OR IT WOULD OF BEEN DONE ALREADY.

I’m really liking these guy’s look from the front i can’t wait to the finish this MOC

And here he is going off the deep end.

4 Likes

Ehh…no. The swords, claws, horns, n’ digitigrade legs pretty much spells out evil, or at least extremely deadly. Also, needs some keetorange to balance out the mask.

5 Likes

Well he is deadly. In the story his one of the last Toa. Also those things on his arm are suppose to be mining like tool things of some kind. I also gave him a real short temper. though i should of put this all in the topic it’s self.

I 100% agree with you on that. those are the parts i was missing.

1 Like

Here’s the thing.

The story won’t fix the MOC’s flaws.

2 Likes

Um no it wont.

This is a WIP his unfinished.

What do you suggest i do to fix though problems?

I don’t have much to say other than keep working, man. It looks good so far.

Nice chess board

2 Likes

So it’s a Necron? My god we have to destroy the monolith before more come!
8/10 people won’t understand that
Cool MOC but I think it has a little too much going on

1 Like