BIONICLE Music Video- Numb

Today, I uploaded a BMV based off of Linkin Park’s Numb.
It has been a while since I had done a music video, so I would like all of you to share your feedback.

Edited by Waj - Please refrain from promoting/advertising your social networks. Only Masters are allowed to do that for their videos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

I love this song, but honestly the video seemed a little…haphazard. Like you took a few scattered scenes and then put music behind it…I don’t know if there’s supposed to be some sort of cohesion between the visuals and the music, but I didn’t see any, or maybe I’m just blind. Feel free to tell me if there is some connection. Otherwise, yea, great song!

1 Like

I’m going to have to agree with what Pakari said. I can tell that you synced up the scenes with the music, but it doesn’t really have any conceptual correlation or progression to it. Maybe if the song actually had something to do with what’s happening in the video or the video had a story to it, it would be better.

That said, your editing isn’t half bad, so I do look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

1 Like