BIONICLE: New Legends Series [Chapter 3 released]

This is my first fan-made story of the Bionicle continuation. I hope you enjoy it. It is hard work(not as much as a real Stop Motion film), but it is real fun to make these comics. The video based comics include Bionicle Movie soundtracks(original composer: Nathan Furst). Here a small description:

“BIONICLE New Legends is a fan based video based comic series, which is a continuation of the G1 story after Makuta Teridax’s defeat. All inhabitants of the Matoran Universe are now living peacefully with the Agoris and Glatorians. But some might want to rule Spherus Magna instead of living in peace and harmony. Dark hunters, Skralls, and the Barraki are already planning a full scale war on the new formed community. But something even darker awaits the new inhabitants of Spherus Magna. The story begins with 2 Matorans on the island of Kota Nui, named after a fallen Toa hero…”

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

I hope you liked it. It does take some time. Editing of images takes the most time of all. But it was worth the wait. Comments are appreciated. If I should improve anything, please let me know!

To the downloadable PDF section: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

4 Likes