Bionicle: Okoto Online Game [Chapter II Released!]

Fanatic Studios® now have a website! Check back for weekly updates and hilarious blog posts: http://fanaticstudios.weebly.com

Fantastic new for both Unity 3D Devs and gamers alike! Check it out here: Fanatic Studios® Blog - FanaticStudios®

We’ve reached 150 plays of Chapter II! [:D] As usual, we have a little thank-you pic [:)] Check it out here: Fanatic Studios® Blog - FanaticStudios®

1 Like

Experienced a very funny glitch yesterday [:P] Check it out here: Fanatic Studios® Blog - FanaticStudios®

2 Likes

I was about three days from completing Chapter III. Then my MacBook pro went AWOL. Again. And this time it isn’t coming back from the dead. I can get the OOG files from it, but I’m now sharing a crummy Mac with my bro. So I need a new computer. And for that I need to work.

So, what I’m saying is, unless anyone wants to fund/donate or whatever, I’m gonna have to put OOG on the sideline and get an actual paying job until I can get a proper computer. So, yeah. If you want to see the project continue, leave a comment here and I’ll PM you or something. In the meantime, don’t get your hopes up for OOG coming back soon, because good computers are expensive these days…

Sorry 'bout this, but it’s outta my hands… :\

Wow, that’s unfortunate :frowning:

1 Like