BIONICLE Racers 2015

this stop motion is dedicated to Wattati and t1 movies who first made BIONICLE racers. since no one made BIONICLE racers with 2015 BIONICLE, I thought of doing so

13 Likes

i remember wattati’s video!

1 Like

very entertaining sir

1 Like

oh my god that was great, I loved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish you could have had voice acting for this. But at least the wording was stylized, unlike some people who only do text. I do applaud you for that.

Also, what equipment do you use? I’m quite curious, as I animated with Legos before, and I really want to get back into it.

2 Likes

@Chronicler I actually use iPad for all my videos/stop motions. no tripod either, I just use an iOS speaker/charger to hold the iPad. I use stop motion studio app. no computer for me.

2 Likes

The LoSS in a tupperware was great

2 Likes

I’m jealous of 00:43…
/s?

But nonetheless, loved the video! Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that ATV a Technic set? Gotta get that if it is.

Great, enjoyable video. I feel like the jokes surrounding the animations were a little… bleck.
Idk, I just think that all the pokes at the animations are getting a bit stale. Just look at how people try and fail to be funny at doing so like CallanLoF and the people who think they can get people to laugh at the personalities charted in the character biographies like CallanLoF.

2 Likes

but what if kopaka was not slip

This is some great work, I loved it.

1 Like

Hey look, you did do more! :laughing: again, I’m impressed and this time even more entertained

1 Like