Bionicle Requiem chapter 2

After almost 4 hours of writing and listening to X ambassadors, here it is: Requiem chapter TWO

Norik walked in on the rest of the Hagah after his meeting with Helryx. Iruini was locked in a very heated argument with Pouks “If makuta still existed, and they used their shape shifting ability to make an extra head for them self, would they or would they not be able to use another Kanohi?” said Iruini “No because the head is still theirs” said Pouks. “GUYS!” yelled Norik, “We’re going” “uhhh where?” said Gaaki with a considerable amount of confusion in her voice. “You know, don’t play dumb” said Kualus. “To the robot…” said Norik. Iruini put his hand on Norik’s shoulder, “takes a lotta courage to stand up to your past like that, more than I’ve got…” Several hours later… The Toa Hagah, Krakua, and the Matoran known as Defilak, were standing in front of a large breach in the robot’s shoulder, and they walked in with poison filters attached to their mouths… “Hey Norik?” said Defilak curiously "Why am I here? It was dark, no one could see anything beside the path ahead, Norik knew that Varian was nearby, and that she had escaped her imprisonment, he could feel her… Krakua’s comm chimed in: “So where is this lady? over” “Odnia” Said Bomonga, with a considerable amount of hate. A sharp pain shot through Gaaki’s head, “we need to go back!”, her mask was glowing. “No we’re too far in!” said Pouks with confidence. Iruini hoisted Gaaki up and put her arm over his own shoulder. “Norik… is that you? who are they?” Norik turned around and saw her… Varian, with a dark hunter bag, a mask of adaptation, and a staff. “Ignore me much buddy?”

Credit to @MakutaofMataNui for the subject of the argument between Pouks and Iruini! Thank you!

2 Likes

Very cool. I’d recommend putting indents every time someone speaks.
also:

heheh sneaky

pssst. Yeah, you.

you may want to put all the chapters as additional posts in a single topic.

2 Likes

psssssssssssssssssssst
ya might wanna put this in literature

also this story is pretty interesting

I know i’ll fix it