Bionicle revamp: Pohatu, Master of Stone (2.0 version)

Is there any chance of seeing those small updates and upgrades on deviant art? c:

Well, I don’t know, the only updated protector was PoF, with his staff. But I will review them when I have reviewed all Toa, and maybe last will be revamped LoSS review :3

1 Like

It definitely is a cluttered MOC. But I kinda like it (especially that burnt orange). It’s ironic how you turned Pohatu, the scrawniest G2 Toa, into a super-buff bad***. :smiley:

1 Like

wow. seen your work on Deviantart. This stuff’s good, keep it up!

1 Like

U WOT M8

(Credit to BZP)

I really like the revamp, although it does seem cluttered I still really like it! Greeat job!

The pre-design looks great also! And I love it’s feet design!
Great job!

8 Likes

@legomaster1378 @anon68675807 @JMP

Thanks! :3 I kinda tried to balance the color scheme, so they’re not so mixed xP

1 Like

To be honest, where others dislike the color scheme for feeling cluttered, I think it gives the MOC a gritty and worn feel. Great work.

3 Likes

It is a good moc by it’s complexity, but esthetically it’s not mine.
It reminds me of movie’s Transformers. Some people like it, but I don’t.
But as a moc, it’s great!

3 Likes

@Ekorak
Thanks! c:

@KOSROBOT
Thank you very much! Considering “Bayformers” (Bay’s TF), you’re actually in a right track. I actually digg the robots’ designs in his TF movies, but like you said, not everyone likes them. So mainly this my Pohatu and the other Toa Okoto team members have an influence from his movies, because of the complexity:)
Well the idea is that they’re armor is mechanical, but inside of them has some organisms (yes they’re biomechanical species in Bionicle G2 also, I think?) xP

2 Likes

And it was done in a proper way. It really feels like it.
Great construction, once again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I read this topic earlier but I can’t believe I didn’t post anything.

Well here I go: I Love it

This revamp is real groovy man.

I absolutely love the pipes coming off his back, as well as the turbines! Did the silver visorak legs come from thunder?

1 Like

Sad we can’t see pucks of him anymore