Bionicle Roleplay: The Brotherhood of the Makuta

IC:The Brotherhood of Makuta made it final, they officially defected from the Great Spirit of Mata Nui and unrest among their ranks broke out. - In wake of recent meeting, the former leader Miserix was executed together with his followers. Rumors started spreading about his demise and the Brotherhood remains uncertain of his true fate. - Now, under the leadership of Teridax, the Brotherhood descends further into the shadows… Another conflict might be looming above the horizon.

OOC: Welcome to the official roleplay topic, my dear friends. - You can still sign up here, if you would like to. (@Ace @King_Ved @Leoxandar @Khalsa721 @Spawnfromtwitter )

1 Like

Wendigo sits there, gripping his crown with many thoughts running through his head on what happened to the brotherhood.

“My my… look at our wishful thinker. - Thinking about Miserix, are we?” - Some sort of ominous voice echoed. - A skeletal hand is placed on Wendigo’s shoulder. A very tall being with scope instead of its left eye appeared behind him.

Wendigo dashes away from you
“get away from my crown! And get out my mind!”

“How unperceptive.” The voice said, walking away back into the shadows and alleyways of Destral.

Soon, something sounded through the whole city-fort. - It was an announcement from Teridax.

“Brothers and sisters, today we achieved great victory against the corrupt and unjust leaders of past days. - As the new herald of the Brotherhood’s will, I swear to uphold our superiority among the universe. - That is why I’m calling forth a meeting tonight. Every single one of you is expected to come… I’m waiting, my brethren.” Sounded the voice through every street of Destral as various holograms of Teridax appeared across the city.

Wendigo hangs the crown from his waist and heads toward the meeting

Tavar largely unimpressed looks at where the announcement came from"hm."

Kovlaw headed to the announcement area. He could care less about anyone else and killed anyone who got in his way of power. He knew several others would want the same power though while he didn’t have real elemental powers anymore he was much stronger than any makuta if not the strongest. “Well I guess I should attend.” He thought to himself.

Crytoss teleports to the convocation hall, arms crossed.

Gripping the crown, wendigo stands in the hall and peers at the other makuta, paranoid of what they’re going to do

“now I wonder what our eh-glorious leader wants of us?”

“Silence!” A booming voice echoes from the nearby gateway. - Giant and clanking, A Makuta steps in. His voice is thundering and surging with darkness.

Soon, you would notice very distinct features: Wings, maroon and black colors and of course the Great Mask of Scavenging. This being couldn’t be anyone else but Icarax.

Once the room calmed down, a second clanking giant marched in. - it was Teridax.
All the Makuta took a seat in their respective chair.

“So what isss thisss meetings’ purpose? Oh glorious leader.”

“Curious, that it is you who asks… Mostly, curious.” Teridax said, rising his left hand to stop Icarax who was only few steps away from executing the hissing Makuta for addressing Teridax before being asked to.

“Icarax, behave yourself. - The time is not yet nigh.” Teridax whispered to the winged brother of his.

“Please, brothers. - Step forward… Iricsk (@King_Ved ), Crytoss (@Leoxandar ), Tavar (@Ace), Kovlaw (@Khalsa721 ), Wendigo (@Spawnfromtwitter) and, of course, you… Dalix (@Zero )” Teridax said, beckoning his brothers to him.

1 Like

Iricsk steps forward with pile of papers and journals.

OOC: I was going to have Iricsk come a little after the meeting started with the papers flailing around.

Wendigo walks forward, keeping an eye on everyone and cradling his crown.

Dalix takes two steps sideways, away from Icarax, and one step towards Teridax.

what are you up to? tavar steps forward

Kovlaw stepped forward, watching the other makuta.

“Good… good, all present. - Wonderful indeed. - Now then… I called you forth, my brothers… I called you because I need your skill in order to orchestrate a grand scheme… And you will serve as its most valuable subjects…” Teridax said, explaining the deal further.

“I’m certain that you are aware of the unrest that escalated among the Brotherhood when I came to power. - Some of Miserix’s followers are still alive, much to my despise. - Those that didn’t die fled away from our reach, or so they think. - Your task is simple, truly… You will find these fugitives and bring them to me. - Then, we will make a public spectacle of their execution… The Brotherhood must be kept in check… And I know that there is no better motivation than fear… Remember this when you hunt… Instill fear and breed chaos, my brothers.”