Bionicle Sketch Dump Topic (Now painting and drawing the great emperor Eljay!)

This is going to be my topic where I will post all my new bionicle sketches.

First one:
Matoro, Death of a Hero

Second one:
Zesk, Agori

Third one:
THE ALMIGHTY EJAY AND APPLEGO! Feat. Normal eljay…

Forth one:
An unfinished sketch of my favorite TTV memebers.

Fifth one:
Okotan Giant Mountain Bat
Based of @Mate397’s moc

Sixth one:
A sketch during finals week of our great Emperor @Eljay with queen viper and the great warlord Meso who knows everything with absolute certainty and cat…

49 Likes

Really nice artwork!

1 Like

Thanks! I see you’re a Takanuva fan too, it’s good to see other fans that love him.

3 Likes

Your artistic sense will never fail, you are one of the greatest BIONICLE artists I’ve seen, thus far in my life.
I also like how you wrote in Matoran in the bottom.You just keep doing this; you are fantastic! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww thanks man that means a lot for you to say that! :blush:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :heart_eyes: :scream: :laughing: :sunglasses: :smile: :joy: :smiley: :clap:
:clap: :sunglasses: :laughing: :scream: :smiley: :joy: :heart_eyes: :smile: :clap:
:clap: :heart_eyes: :joy: :laughing: :sunglasses: :smile: :scream: :smiley: :clap:
:clap: :smiley: :scream: :laughing: :heart_eyes: :smile: :joy: :sunglasses: :clap:
:clap: :scream: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :laughing: :smiley: :smile: :joy: :clap:
:clap: :laughing: :scream: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :smile: :smiley: :joy: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This means that you, sir, are cool.

6 Likes

lol it looks like a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Marvelous.

1 Like

Ouch right in the feels

wonderful artwork

4 Likes

The feels now have feels. XD

2 Likes

All the yes these are real good! :smile:

Sexy Zesk is sexy, so hawt.

1 Like

You’re totes right

Oh man these are good. The Matoro one is my favourite as it has a tragic and dramatic presence. I am looking forward to seeing more in the future.

I probably just sounded like an Art teacher didn’t I

2 Likes

You are an amazing artist.

The Matoro one captures the tragic feel of that scene so beautifully. The detail is incredible, but not distracting. I love this one.

The Zesk is nice.

BEWARE MY STINGER TAIL

5 Likes

Beware indeed!

Any @Eljay fans out there will love this(hopefully)! It’s an older reference and newer fans might not get it, but appLego was gunna take over the world and Eljay had to go back in time to stop them! So this is a quick sketch while watching episode 146 I did of him waiting for future eljay.

4 Likes

I know this has already been said here, but your artwork is incredible.

1 Like

Thanks! And I hope every one enjoys Eljah’s “true” inter struggles. He all know he’s waiting for future eljay to rescue him.

Oh my goodness that is amazing.

All of your artwork here is really impressive. I greatly appreciate your attention to detail, and over all realistic approach to the Bionicle sets.

But holy granola that AppLego drawing kills me. I love it.

Keep up the great work!

11 Likes