Bionicle Sketch Dump Topic (Now painting and drawing the great emperor Eljay!)

ElJay is so ripped. Behind that ■■■■■ hides a six pack of abs and pecs that rival The Rock’s.

4 Likes

Thanks @Eljay! It means a lot that you even responded to my art, I’m really glad you liked it!

2 Likes

Peasant: All hail Emperor Elj-

Actual: Wow, hold it, peasant self. Shtap. Just shtap.

3 Likes

Dude. Friggin awesome. So much detail, the axleholes, pinholes, Matoro disintegrating, love it. 27/10

3 Likes

Yay! Someone noticed all the disintegration, thanks man.

No problem, I tend to be kind of observant! I first noticed because I saw his foot and I thought, “Why does his foot have a bite out of it?” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol, it does look like a bite. :laughing:

Yup, the desintegration think is preery much best detail! I can already imagine thise bits glowing in orange ;3 (also, If i still have not posted here… cool drawings overall! Tho zesk is lacking is somethin’… ;W;)

1 Like

You could say they were glowing… KEET Orange :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wow, this is just… beautiful. Each sketch has its own charm - from Matoro’s incredible detail and the Mask of Life taking effect, to Zesk’s accuracy to its actual model, and the ALMIGHTY Eljay’s incredible abdominal definition (although I hope he’s not on steroids). Your work is amazing :smile::smile:. However, there’s one thing - Zesk’s tail could be a bit sharper and more deadly-looking, but besides that, everything’s great!!!

2 Likes

SPLENDID!

awesome as always man!

So I had an idea, what if everyone posted a drawing of all their favorite ttv members! So if anyone wants to do that I’d love to see how you guys interpret all the members.

2 Likes

This should be interesting. And time-consuming.

I shall start tonight!

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what you draw.

1 Like

Time to start drawing.'s
Takes out sketch paper and pencil…

Wait, what’s @Eljay’s Self-MOC?

1 Like

This is it:

2 Likes

Granted, that is Venom’s version of me. =P

Eventually, I’ll upload actual pictures of the MOCs I have made. In the meantime, for anyone interested in using a version of me that’s by me, I’ll send ya this way.

I’m super excited to see what you guys craft. You fellows never cease to amaze me. =P

6 Likes

Thanks Man!

Also, here’s a sample of my type of arting skill:

It’s bad, but I try.

3 Likes

Eljay wants his moc drawn? Time to do some… things!!! (Also since when is this topic called “lets create mighty paintings of emperor Eljay”? ;P)

2 Likes

Since now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like