Bionicle Smash Brothers!

Also makes more sense. The Kal were sentient. The Bohrok were not

Indeed. Bohrok just have a simple hivemind. Maybe a Bohrok with a Krana Xa would make a bit of sense but otherwise a Kal would be more suited.

Do you support altruism?

Or noble, heroic sacrifice?

Yes.

then guess what.

thats suicide.

4 Likes

A good point

Guess that means Matoro was really just an unstable guy who likes dying. Think about it, he tried to sacrifice himself in the chamber of death too and that didn’t work so he tried again later. I’ll never think of him the same way again :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I made a meme for this a while back;

11 Likes

roodakas on there

Oh, my bad. Didn’t see her.

Vezon and Kardas should be a final smash of Vezon and Fenrak. As for new characters, I think Krekka would be good. Personally I think Antroz would fit better than Chirox.

6 Likes

Greg Farshtey’s Canon Hand as final boss.

Also, Pridak might be good to put in there, given he was the Barraki’s leader.

And Zaktan, same reason, plus Viper points.

4 Likes

master greg hand
Crazy uncanon hand
Uncanon core

3 Likes

Hewkii X Macku assist trophy… seems harmless… until Uncanon Hand comes and smashes them, damaging anyone nearby.

Also, Master Greg Hand fires Gold Good Guys.

2 Likes

Master greg fortress
Its the piraka stronkhold, with the piraka rap in the background

Master greg beast: squid launcher function

Master greg core: its last form is a book of canon

Also master greg shadow is like a mini good guy gold

5 Likes

hey, hey

hey guys,

Lets put the Legend reborn characters in there!(specificly strakk and ackar cuz why not?)

1 Like

Alright, vote for your top 13 candidates for the missing spots! only vote on up to 13!

Keep in mind, these are for new characters that deserve the spots. If you’re unhappy with a character being on and would rather they be replaced (ie, change vezok to zaktan or Hakann) dont vote for them here. We’ll have a seperate poll for replacements.

3 Likes

My thoughts

Roster Changes

• Something cool would be to make half of the mata one character and the other half another (Think Pokemon Trainer) It may seem stupid, but it will make more sense later
  • Make Takua/takanuva like Samus/Zero suit
  • Remove Takutanuva
  • Replace Hahli with Matoro
  • Remove Vahki
  • The Shadowed One is a must

Final Smash

• Takua/Takanuva’s could be something “don the Avohkii” and then “revert to takua” when he is Takanuva
  • For Takanuva as a seperate character, it could be “Takutanuva”
  • Teridax (maybe other G1 Makuta) could have “Shadow Hand”
  • Teridax might also have “Reign of Shadows” where he controls the universe (stage) for a short time creating chaos for all on the stage
  • Tahu or Vakama could have “Vahi” where everyone slows down except for him
  • If you do the 3 mata for 1 fighter thing mentioned above, the Final Smash could be to for the Kaita
  • Brutaka could have his final smash be his Antidermis form (think Super Sonic)
  • Vezon/Fenrak could have “Kardas Dragon”
  • Any Barraki character could sommon his army for the final smash sort of like Pit’s (pun sort of intended)
  • Ignika could have “life drain” (maybe similar to Kirby’s? I don’t know)

Alt Skins

• Nuva forms for the Mata
  • Twilight Takanuva
  • Maxilos could be an alt of Teridax
  • Omega Tahu as an alt of Lhikan
  • If you insist on the vahki, maybe as an alt for Matau Hordika
  • Botar could be an alt for Brutaka. Maybe
  • I feel like Ignika and Mata Nui should be alts of each other. Maybe have Ignika without his board?
  • Lastly, Makuta (G2) and Ekimu should be alts for each other

Other

• Master Hand could be Tren Krom

Edit after reading the rest of this topic, I have a few comments:

I like the idea, but I think takua and takanuva would not be able to keep a similar enough move set. Maybe Tanma/Takanuva would be better for that purpose.

I do like Antroz more than Chirox, but I feel that Chirox would have a more unique fighting style, so My vote is Chirox (I know that there isn’t an actual vote)

Maybe, it depends on if you want the final boss to be an in-joke or have story significance.

1 Like

Mostly story significance, but a few in-jokes for the BIONICLE community as well. Classic mode in Smash has no real canon, so why not…

Also.

All Toa Mata would have alt skins for Nuva, 08 versions, and 2015 Masters, but maintain the same moveset.

Lhikan would mostly be a clone of Tahu, unless he has unique powers Tahu never used.

Golden Skinned Being, Tren Krom, Marendar and Annona could all be forms of campaign bosses. (of course Canon Hand is final boss)

Gali would have to have a Nova Blast for her final smash, given it’s canon. All the others (except Kopaka) I could imagine them donning their golden masks for a final smash. Maybe Kopaka’s final smash would call in the Kaita.

Also, Furno, Zane and Laval as third party bonus characters.

1 Like

It is a cool idea but, I feel that those characters don’t have a place in a “Bionicle” Smash Bros game. The difference being that Video Game characters cross reference each other all the time, but to my knowledge there is no real cross referencing material (besides the Lego Movie) that ties the universes together.

1 Like

Well, they can be in there by the same logic as PAC-MAN, Mega Man, and Sonic were in SSB4.