BIONICLE sob stories

Geez, I have like maybe 15-20 broken parts, and only like half of that is joints.

Am I the only one who didn’t throw their sets down the stairs or something?

7 Likes

once at school i had the bright idea to smash reidak with a basket ball… needless to say the gold chest piece broke but thankfully i had a spare haha

i also made a moc as a kid (basicaly a vahki with the mask of life…) and i went on a trip only to loose the mask somewhere! :crying_cat_face: buuut now i own another toa ignika set :thumbsup:

3 Likes

You know the very brittle joints of 2006 and on? Well all of the joints have snapped all the way off

And I thought Reidak was supposed to be the tough one

Lets just hope it managed to create its own body and finds its way back home :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

yah reidak was no match for the powerful basket ball haha! i really liked being ruff with him because of a biotuber a fiew years back who created the chronicles of jaller series. have you heard of it?

?

2 Likes

Most of them are cracked, but there are some joints I have which snapped off for no reason.

1 Like

Yupppppp, black piraka had no love :disappointed:

1 Like

One of my friends used to collect lego, but now he’s not really into it anymore. So I rummage through the stuff that he doesn’t want anymore and I notice a thornax fruit. I ask him if he collected Bionicle and he said that he got one before.

So I showed him a list of 2009 bonkles and said that he had Fero and Skirmix. My eyes lit up with joy and he said that he would gladly give it to me if he could find it

The next day he said that he looked but couldn’t find it. I doubted him because he was a rather lazy person and assumed that he didn’t look deep enough so I broke into his house so when he invited me to come to his house, I tried looking for it, but he stopped me after a while because didn’t want me to mess up his stuff.

Every night I shed a tear knowing that somewhere in the depths of his house there is a sad, lonely, and dusty Fero and Skirmix waiting for a home where they will be cared for. :persevere:

11 Likes

Oof.
That’s unfortunate.
Only one of my friends ever bought any Bionicle sets, and only one of them was one I didn’t have. It was Mahri Matoro (cue the feels), so no great loss.

3 Likes

[quote=“Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air, post:190, topic:5406, full:true”]
It was Mahri Matoro (cue the feels)[/quote]

MATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOO

4 Likes

“I’ll take it from here”
I know a guy that has Brutaka and Lhikan, but he won’t give them to me, even though he doesn’t like BIONICLE at all

4 Likes

Then why does he keep it?

“Come on!”
“NO!”
“You don’t even like it!”
“NO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE”

4 Likes

Maybe he wants to sell them for money?

A month ago, when going to a Walmart, I found price tags for a $4.00 (2015?) Pohatu and $5.00 Umarak. I rumaged through the sets, and there were none there. Umarak was priced at $15.00 a few days before, but Walmart pulled their regular stunts just to make a quick buck.

3 Likes

Okay, So this just happened recently: I rummaging through my closet to find my Titan Mata Nui to keep him on display, and once I found him… HE DIDN’T HAVE HIS THORNAX LAUNCHER

3 Likes

So what?

1 Like

I like to keep my sets complete. especially if its Titan Mata Nui…

3 Likes

Like the entire shield thing?!

1 Like

Sadly yes…

2 Likes