Bionicle Television Show Petition

This is a petition to well, make a bionicle related tv show. :stuck_out_tongue:

(NOTE: This is a project that I do not personally own, but since this is a public project, one would think they need the most ammount of people.)

((If this happens to be closed, shall a mod move all posts to one of the two bionicle yearly discussion topics.))

2 Likes

This seems interesting enough.

1 Like

Changed title for more clarity.

2 Likes

Internet petitions don’t work. They’ve never worked.

7 Likes

Example?

Uh, any internet petition that has ever been started?

4 Likes

I want a TV show and petitions are the way to go, but just not this petition.

It’s not that I’m against Internet petitions, it’s just that they don’t work. The only positive things petitions do is show interest, and 100 supports isn’t enough to convince Lego to give us what we want. The wording is very demanding and I can tell it won’t work.

(Also, everytime I use Change.org it always sends me emails to help stop the Chinese from eating dogs or something.)

4 Likes

#[Sigh]

This is silly.

3 Likes

I have to agree with Pekekoa and Vuhii on this one. This did this exact thing on the LMB, aka the place where LEGO staff actually listens to recommendations. Nothing happened.

I, for one, am against this. We already have the animations and a upcoming book AND graphic novel, not to mention some of the best constraction sets we’ve seen in a while. Will you people ever be satisfied? Sure, there could be things we could change, but it isn’t necessary.

(Besides, no petition I’ve ever participated in ever worked out. Honestly, if you want to change something in the world, you gotta do something more extreme.)

6 Likes

I don’t know why I read that in an Optimus Prime voice, but I’m glad I did. :smile:

Might want to fix that. :wink:

2 Likes

This reminds me of all those Bring Back BIONICLE petitions (was there more than one? I don’t remember)

Remember how effective those were?

4 Likes

God, and when Bionicle came back, everyone was like “Yay! WE did it! Spamming lego brought bonklez back! It would not have Happenenened™ without us, and lego certainly wasn’t already going to bring it back for three years!”

I’m looking at YOU iBionicle. Yeah. I hate you.

4 Likes

Bionicle shouldn’t have a TV show. It is told through storytelling, much like the original series, in graphic novels, online serials and comics.

4 Likes

think the only petition I know of that actually worked was the one to change ME3’s ending

1 Like

…And whaddya know, we have a netflix show.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

1 Like

I guess we can all thank TMM for that. Apparently production of the show started right after this petition.

4 Likes

Looks like the petition totally worked. Netflix show 2016! :smile:

Thanks, TMM.

You will be missed… :frowning:

7 Likes