Distraxx was in his hut. The old Turaga looked at the fire from his face. He was with another Turaga, one of Fire.
It was a local Toa.
- I and my team helped the poor Matorans.
Distraxx said nothing.
- Turaga? Turaga Distraxx?
- Yes, yes… Good.
- So what do you want us to do now?
- Distraxx, the other Turaga said, I think is the time to know.
- Don’t be stupid!
- It is! My Toa, please sit down. We will tell you an old story.
- OK, I guess.
Toa Distraxx looked at his new guest. It was a guy with a black cape and a Pakari.
- So, Distraxx said, why do you want to fight in this war?
- It is worse: a civil war.
- Why? And who are you?
- I am Warter.
Warter gave him some photos with a big blue cub.
- You know what it is?
- It is a gem who possess big powers of space.
- It can destroy almost everything. A guy, we don’t know who, take some Toa, trick them, and
Transform them into some killers.
- So they think they do a good thng?
- Yes. We already have some guys. But we need you more!
- What are you?
- I thought that I am the only Toa of Shadows.
- You aren’t. There exist more Kra-Matorans.
- Ok… So what do you want from me?
- I will lead you to a guy, named Vladin. There he will tell you what is the plan.
- Ok… I don’t have a good sentiment about this job…
nobody right now…