BIONICLE & TTV Sketches by X610

he has a nice chin

1 Like

I like the style you used

creepy. noice!

Well, I’ll update
since the last update was last year

:stuck_out_tongue:

So the holidays and festivities ave past, I guess that leaves me with a bit more time
However
I’ve been having problems with getting ideas in order, they’re just too many conflicting with each other because of the complexity.
I’ll put this in a spoiler tag cause why not =P

What I’m gonna try doing is
—make random stuff with the TTV people/characters
—work on something that I’m looking forward to announce it (so much that I tease it a LOT like I’m 'bout to do now xP) mainly script and a little teaser-like thing =V
—Hopefully doing what I listed above cause I’m a complete mess and vacations are almost over =/

I’ll try to add here at least one doodle today/tomorrow…

(See what I just did above, that’s why I’m a mess xD
I can’t even…)

EDIT:
Working late on the doodle, I forgot today’s the birthday of my cousin ‘-’ I didn’t have much time …

3 Likes

So here’s the first TTV doodle of 2016
Hope the next one doesn’t take me as long to actually get doing it xD
Anyways, there were two versions and I decided to go with this one, the other one would be complicated, but maybe I’ll do it later.

Featuring:
@Kahi , @Eljay and @Viper
From that Don’t Fight episode (4)

There’s no easter eggs on this one, sadly…

=V

17 Likes

This is actually absolutely amazing! I love it. Don’t Fight is probably my favorite series to do, and it’s so great seeing fan art from it!

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it!
Don’t fight is really good and enjoyable, even tho you don’t fight so much =P, but the commentary is interesting and amusing.

the complicated “version” of the fanart for that episode was a comic strip kinda thing, but that requires more time, and I wanted to get something out

1 Like

the Rey poster made me loose it XD

2 Likes

This is freaking adorable

1 Like

This is adorable, Kahi’s bedhead, Eljay…just…Eljay. Viper coming to kill them.

And of course, the freaking Rey poster. XP

1 Like

Viper’s so CUTE!!!

2 Likes

Finished the sketch on paper for the comic strip version of that initial scene… It was pretty fun to do.
I’ll pass it on digital now

What Rey poster? I told you there’s no Easter eggs on the wall, bed, coffee or computer >=V

1 Like

Alright, here’s the fan-comic for the episode 4 of Don’t Fight.

Sorry for the delay, the laptop I was using was very laggy
Features the same ones
@Kahi @Eljay and @Viper
If you can’t tell, I found this scene quite amusing xD

Also, maybe next one will be… Soon-ish(hope to finish it earlier if I do it … xP)

24 Likes

this is adorable omg

3 Likes

I love this.

3 Likes

That comic is absolutely incredible. Love that art style. The faces are so expressive. XD

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Well, it’s good to know that you seem to enjoy reading/seeing’em as much as I doing them

I’ll admit that I was a bit afraid to make it cause I ‘usually’ fail doing any kind of human style thing. But I think I may do a couple more comic strips =P

1 Like

Oh man, I might actually have a reason to watch Don’t Fight now.

6 Likes

Soooo…

I would like to see full bodies of the TTV cast in this form.
It’s so adorable.
Like seriously,

Even this one looks cute, like,

I’m sure this is what you were going for, but it didn’t quite work. XD

6 Likes

Adorable. XP

1 Like