Bionicle Warfare TTV Comic Series by JonBlueFire

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking your time to view the first issue of my new comic series, entitled Bionicle Warfare! It stars the TTV (or some of them at least) as the resist against Makuta's control, when Terridax takes over the Mata Nui Robot!

This will be done in pencil only (for now at least; coloring takes too much time!). It will be added to, when I have finished an issue, or just want to edit/add something. (I also apologize for the light lines; this is my first comic series so I am learning as I draw :grinning:)

One last thing, follow the arrows. They are a little hard to see, and some may now be in/on every panel, but they will help!
Now, without further ado...

Sorry for making the first issue so small, but I wanted to get it out as soon as I could!

Enjoy! And check back for more of Bionicle Warfare! (and thanks for looking! :grinning: )

12 Likes

You've got skills man. I give you one golden-gloved thumbs up, and another silver thumbs up.

Thank you!

1 Like

It looks good. My only gripe is the Miru, mainly just the mouth-piece, I'd recommend slimming it down a bit.

1 Like

Thanks for looking! As for the Miru, it did/does still look weird to me as well (I was too lazy to go and get mine to use for a reference! :smile:)

oh...

Nah just kidding with ya.

I quite like this, But if it's up to Viper and Meso to save the day we are all doomed.
The Miru is a bit weird to me me, but other then that I quite like this. You have skillz.

It kind of makes me want to start writing and drawing comics again.

Face balm... I am so sorry... anyway this was made by @SwagMeister and @Venom.

2 Likes

Pretty good. My advice is invest in a scanner :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

"MARDI GRAS!"

"Does that have to be our battle cry?"

The funniest line of the comic so far.

And I'd agree with the fellow above me. Investing in a scanner would be most useful.

2 Likes

Dude... at least credit me for that.

OH WAIT I FORGOT I DON'T CARE ABOUT FUNNY EDITING I HAVE MADE
sry

1 Like

I like it, it's a little hard to follow the direction it goes but it's good!

1 Like

Does that have to be our battle cry? Best line ever. :wink:
I definitely want to see more of this.

This is cool :smile: