Bionicle Week 2015!

So here we are, the third week in September (Or, well, a day before). And as anyone who can remember back to a a year ago, this was the week of Bionicle’s Confirmation. So, last year, me and a few other members made a week long annual celebration, called Bionicle Week.

For those who were not here a year ago, here are the days in Bionicle Week:

Sunday: Lore Day! On this day, we talk about the Lore and Story of Bionicle. What’s your favorite moment? Least Favorite Year? Favorite Character? These are the questions and discussions to have.

Monday: Element Day! Discuss the Elements, and such! What’s your favorite? What Element is your self-MOC?

Tuesday: Unity Day! Today you celebrate the Community! Discuss things! Participate in Community Games! Make new Friends!

Wednesday: Duty Day! Today you celebrate the hard workers of this forum, and do things flag spam and do extra work!

Thursday: Destiny Day! Today you discuss the Future, and do things like make goals, and accomplish old ones!

Friday: Naming Day! Celebrate the Anniversary of Bionicle’s announcement, and announce things of your own!

Saturday: Creation day! Today we have a MOC-Contest. Submissions would be made on Naming Day, and they’d be voted on in a poll by the community today!

So starting tomorrow, Bionicle Week begins, with Lore Day.

If you have any questions, ask me here.

(Also, as I said above, submissions for the Creation Day MOC Contest will be made on Naming Day, with the Poll being on Creation Day. This does not mean you can’t work on making your MOCS until Saturday. You can start whenever.

25 Likes

This sounds pretty great. :smile:

1 Like

I AM SOO IN!

And creation day is my birthday.

same day that Bionicle was announced.

2 Likes

I have a special something planned for Lore Day.

1 Like

I shall be honoured to participate.

2 Likes

Amazin’ Raisin! Fantasti-cool™! [Insert Catch-Phrase here]! This is a really great idea. Man, I remember all that last year… Good sfuff n’ such. :smile:

5 Likes

Do I have to do everything half a day late?

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

I’m in Australia-land…

3 Likes

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I am excite.

4 Likes

I am in
this gonna be fun

2 Likes

I’ll be particicpating in some of the days.

2 Likes

Let’s do this.

2 Likes

wait
what hey what
I am slightly annoyed
considering me, and the people at chc have been planning all these
actually
it should be only unity, duty and destiny day

4 Likes

It was always a whole week. And why were you planning it? I’m the one who created the event last year.

4 Likes

Awesome idea, I’d love to participate

2 Likes

Ooh, this seems cool.

2 Likes

Each day starts at 12:00 AM EST. So for Australians, that would be sometime in the morning, maybe 9 or 10 AM.

2 Likes

Okay…

2 Likes

Possibly 11 AM. Where in Australia do you live?

3 Likes