Bionicle Week

Friday will now be changed to Naming day, as per requested.

1 Like

Awesome! ~Pyrox

Do you think this holiday should be TTV-exclusive, or should it be spread to other sites?

Probably the more people from the Bionicle community the better but still keep in mind it was made on the TTV Forums.

Although I’m not the one to decide that. ~Pyrox

2 Likes

I agree.

Personally, I don’t think that other sites would really be all that enthusiastic about a community-themed week that isn’t based around their own community. Obviously, we’re on board and we’ll totally get involved in this as much as we can, but other sites might not be so inviting. I know if someone from BZPower or Eurobricks came here with an idea like that we’d be a little “ehhhh” about it because it’s more of their thing. You get what I’m saying?

That being said, I’m all for this idea. Although I do think we should have a better name for Saturday.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, it makes more sense for BIONICLE Week to be a TTB Boards thing.

Saturday’s MOC day, right? Hmm. I think Creation Day sounds nicer. I’m not good at naming things most of the time.

2 Likes

Maybe, I’ll change it for now, but if theres any other suggestions, or people want to change it back, ill consider those as well.

So, with September coming soon, will we start this up again?

1 Like

Probably

3 Likes

Yes. As I said, 3rd week of september. So about a month.