Bionicle Wishlist Topic

That map is BEAUTIFUL. I’ve only ever seen Okoto in the animations, I haven’t seen that artwork. It’s cool, I might make that my desktop wallpaper. :smile:

No, they do, it’s just that the upper part of the Water Region is cold 'n stuff.
EDIT: Oh, wait, that’s a cloud.

2 Likes

i Believe it’s supposed to look like the original Mata Nui map i wish i had it on my wall :confounded:

Also the mountains between the two look lower than the rest (lego why did you add all of those mountains they just make it look like Tamriel (elder scrolls) )

@PekekoaOfJungle did you know that in princess mononoke there is a boar named Okoto

2 Likes

I could ever really tell where all the Koros started on the Mata Nui map, so I like the mountains separating the Regions.

Also, getting off-topic with all this island stuff.

3 Likes

True.
should i make a discussion all about the map of okoto i probably should

1 Like

Eh, its been around for a while :wink:

Movie - in 2017, as a culmination of the storylines for G2’s mask hunt
Adult Collectors series sets
Awesome sets with unique pieces

Not really sure what else to say ><

2 Likes

Hey guys just made a discussion about okoto itself it’s map and it’s land

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/okoto-culture-discussion/12159

Here it is! @PekekoaOfJungle @Scarilian @Triple

Oh. Well, I made that joke a long time ago anyway. Hang on, I’m going to see when, I think it was one of my first posts…

That sounds interesting. Can you elaborate?

Yay! Now I can talk about how beautiful it is.

Can we avoid promoting other unrelated topics? It in itself is off-topic.

Sorry sir

It’s cool, it’s cool.

I’m hoping for Bohrok (please don’t call me a bohrok loving pleb!) bohrok were awesome but limited i think CCBS could be awesome for a bohrok i mean just look at waht this guy did

i really wish i could make that bohrok va :neutral_face:

7 Likes

See, this is what I was talking about when I said I wanted system integration.
Speaking of that, system pieces on the sets would be cool.

2 Likes

i use system flame part for my turaga Narmoto MOC

No.

Definitely.

Sure.

Same thing as:

Maybe.

We don’t have it already?

No.

(Moved response here as well)

A Titan Makuta. A neat feature would be to have his colors switch from black with gold and purple highlights to black with red/rust. (Saw the function in the Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set) That way we could get both a corrupt and pre-corrupt Makuta. It’s highly unlikely, but cool.

1 Like

Hm. I’d love a G2 rahkshi. However, I’m not a fan of “Hey, lets make all the bionicle sets with CCBS!” I just mean a rahkshi type villain wave.

Oh yeah, and a mask maker makuta.

1 Like

Skull Bohrok, that’s what I would imagine them to be called, they’d be like little skull spider mechs

Skull spiders are rather like krana

1 Like

All of them
books, shoes, shirts, masks, pieces, sets, exclusives, toothbrushes, etc.

1 Like

8 Likes