Bionicle's Grave

Which toa were from '05 again? I’m good with toa team names to represent years, but not actual years.

'05 was the year of the Toa Metru. :mask:

1 Like

All right. Thanks!

The Toa Metru HORDIKA, actually.

2 Likes

Oh yeah them too.

1 Like

The build itself is nice, but the extra, “dead” parts are just kinda thrown on there.

Well the dead parts are to represent the great years of 2001 to 2011. Sadly I do not have enough room for 2015 and 2016 .

1 Like

Don’t forget the two Toa Hagah

I really like what you did here. It is very fitting and the hand is a nice symbol as it could refer to the community keeping Bionicle alive. Sad it has come to an end but I have loved every second of it that it lasted.

Ok, sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but the hand wasn’t actually be a symbol for anything. I was going to make a comic were I went to Bionicle’s grave and then the hand would pop out (symbolizing that Bionicle would return very soon) then I would pull out my gun and shoot the hand into oblivion and say," Go back to sleep Bionicle." ( due to a lot of people being angry about Bionicle ending again) But I do love the symbol that you guys made for it.

3 Likes

Personally I though the hand represented the community. Though Bionicle is gone, probably for good this time, it will never truly be dead. As long as fans like us keep making mocs, comics, art, and other Bionicle content, it will always live on. Though maybe not as good as it being officially active (Hence the zombie hand) it will always exists.

2 Likes

That is a nice way of looking at it.

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

RIP BONKLE
:astonished:

If I was only good enough to make good things. This is better than “Sandy Riksie”(character hasn’t came out yet).

1 Like

I actually think that g2 would be something if it weren’t cancelled. this is just sad :slight_frown: