Bionifights

If you guys made more like this, I’d watch it.

1 Like

###Biocraft - the animated series.

But it is actually pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Mineimator is basically a free animation program specifically built around Minecraft. I’m pretty sure you can import scenery from worlds and MC Edit, and you can customize the mobs with skins. It’s OK for what it is, but if your looking for something easy to use, this is a great software for it.

1 Like

It depends, this trailer really doesn’t give a full view of what you are suggesting. Would this just be random fights between stylised Minecraft figures that look like Bionicle characters? Would it be them actually using Bionicle techniques or just generic figure vs figure fights? Really need some more clarity on what you are suggesting here - or is it just the basic idea of a Mineimator series?

The Captain America; Civil War chanting is interesting i suppose, though not sure it fits the sort of ‘last airbender’ Minecraft fight that Tahu and Pohatu are having. Though that’s a minor nitpick.

If it took a day then i suppose its something that could be done without negatively affecting the other videos that are made on TTV - however naturally people are going to want Biocraft if any sort of Minecraft animation was uploaded by anyone involved with TTV. Honestly I’m unsure why none of TTV is attempting a stop motion series given members appear to own a lot of the sets and have good recording equipment - would probably be easier to accomplish than animating in Minecraft animators.

Edit;
Oh, and a lot of the other ideas that have been floating around such as TTV; On Air I’d honestly be more interested in seeing given i know more about their premise.

4 Likes

It’s certainly interesting, but I think it would need some work that you guys don’t have time for. If it’s just simple Minecraft fight animations over some music, then it’s completely overdone. There are plenty of YouTube channels that are devoted to doing that, and more (e.g. Slamacow), and a half-baked foray into that territory doesn’t really appeal to me.

If I’m going be honest, I’d rather see work put into other content over than this (e.g. Off Air), unless you make it unique.

6 Likes

I’d love the idea. And, Minecraft 1.9 is out soon :slight_smile:

I would love to see more of this. Even better if you did something like Death Battle and figured who would win in a fight. That or made a topic for people to debate and whoever has the most votes wins

Looks interesting. Definitely has the potential to become a great series if it does become one.

1 Like

Agree with Slime and Scar. Perhaps if it had more unique stuff added into it, that would be great but personally I would love to see more focus on old TTV projects like On Air (and History of BIONICLE).

4 Likes