Bio's Sets Reviews Videos?

Alright guys, so I want to start a little review series of my own. It’s a parody spoof thing of set reviews. Yeh. Basically, it’s gonna be very terrible with terrible quality, terrible voice, terrible reviews. I said terrible too many times. Anyways, I’ll be uploading these to my YouTube channel maybe every week? Who knows. The first video is currently uploading as I type this, and I’ll post it here when it’s done. =)

So yeah, tell me what sets (Other than the Mata) to joshingly review and I’ll see if I can. Have fun all!

13 Likes

I look forward to it :smile:

Seems like an interesting concept. I look forward to seeing them.

Heck yes.

UPDAATE: This is my 2001: Toa Mata: Sets Review video.

Stay tuned for next week when we review the Toa Met- Bohrok.

So yeah, like I said, terrible. I can’t believe this took 4 hours to upload… Anyway, tell me what you think, I guess. That’s how this works right?

14 Likes

This is Onua. He’s a hunchback XP

This is great!

2 Likes

I see some Diary of a Wimpy Kids books in the background… :smiley:

Phew, I thought I was the only one who still had those on my bookshelf. (Although, I have the whole series, while you are missing a few books… Still relieving, though)

2 Likes

I must watch these later.

But my moosics are keeping from it right now.

god that was painful to watch, I love it >:)

That was the point! I did my job. =P

1 Like

That was marvelously awful. I like all the little touches that made it extra-bad, like having Kopaka’s shield arm connected to his gear system or “[Enter name here]” at the end.

1 Like

Are you a professor of Māori language? How cultured.

On your next review, pretend to drop the camera XD

I lost it at the credits XDXDXDXD

I love the “Pohatu. He’s all right.” for some reason.

1 Like

*gives sideways thumb

anyway, this is the best thing since sliced bread. Can’t wait for the Toa Metr-Bohrok! :slight_smile:

12/10 better than Eljay’s reviews.

2 Likes

Alright, so I don’t know when the next episode will be up, as I am currently in the hospital and will be for at least the next day, maybe longer. So yeah.

This has been a general update, presented by BioRaiders532

5 Likes

Woah, the Hospital?
Get well soon Bioraiders.

4 Likes

What he said. ^^^&^^^^^^^

1 Like

aw that sucks

Rip in pizza spleef m8