Bioventure #2 - The Afterman

My artwork on Instagram

Welcome to the wasted world of Afterman! The lightning hits through the grim red sky and ignites a tool with its magical power. Now the lone green Evoid is adapted to this hostile area and prepared to face the destructive evil Cybots with his new power of creation.

This truly heavy metal art of unknown apocaliptic world was made by the basic round brush and is inspired by the feelings of 90s and the rebel creativity of Christian Faber.

Bioventure continues…

19 Likes

Nice artwork!

Love the piece!

Odd, very odd, their designs are so weird and alien, the art work is fantastic but the characters are just so…weird. That isn’t a bad thing just, interesting.

The designs are quite nice, and the whole thing is well drawn. I could totally see this being a franchise from the 1990s-2000s. Very nice!

(It’s also cool to see artwork that isn’t directly based on existing IP. Extra kudos for that)

1 Like

I’m a sucker for this exact genre of art, from the robots to the retro-future look to the heavy metal vibe! Needless to say, I love this and I really want to check out more!