Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

Shrek has a scottish accent silly goose.

5 Likes

what other lies have I been told

4 Likes

New post from Faber:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7GkhSp82r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

“2021-The Return to the Turaga Beach” says this new post.

20 Likes

Tue “2,1,0 ignition” thing seems interesting, also the use of 21 is strange. Maybe it’s because something will happen this year? Maybe something is gonna happen on the 21st?

probably the first one

2 Likes

Interesting. It looks to me that the plot is humans exploring the ruins of Mata Nui

1 Like

Humans, or Spherus Magnans?

3 Likes

Don’t think so. I doubt, first things first that any of G1 would be present, second thing is that that guy in the picture is not an human and we haven’t seen one in any of faber’s art regarding biovival, third thing is that I boubt that any humans would be included in whatever biovival actually is.

5 Likes

It depends on exactly what “biovival” is.

If it’s (fingers crossed) a continuation of the G1 story, there’s probably no humans.

But if it’s a new “Bionicle-inspired” story, I could see Faber including humans.

6 Likes

It’s titled “The Return to the Turaga Beach,” which is why I assumed that it’s connected to g1 in some way. It could be an alternate universe or something.

Has that been confirmed? It looks like a Bara Magnan or a human to me.

1 Like

You can see pistons on the torso.

7 Likes

It’s almost impossible, he would either have to avoid using any name or pretty much anything that lego owns, but then why don’t just make it “G3” or go so far in the future from the story that no character we know would appear because of copyright and stuff.

Maybe, but if humans were included I think that it would lose a lot of fans and supporters and if humans were included faber would have probably added some in his art regarding biovival.

In the instagram post in the monologue the character says “21 is echoing in my circuits” and you can see some of the background through him, they are not highlights either because there wouldn’t be anywhere else (except edge highlighting)

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_dYcfFJ1EK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Pretty sure it’s just the same scavenger from last year. Cool artwork though.

8 Likes

Or he could get a license from Lego.

Didn’t he even have a meeting with them at some point? Or am I misremembering?

Whoever this character is, they look pretty cool.

4 Likes

Yes he did, but i’ve read somewhere thet even if lego doesn’t agree to work with faber , he would still go ahead, so, I doubt it would be a g1 continuation

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD1FW99J9nJ/?igshid=bkx5c8fkfm9r

Could this also be the same character?

It would be neat if he upgraded himself over time, but I fear that might be giving Faber too much credit. He seems to be more of an “ideas” guy, while the fans have been trying to connect the dots. Most likely, whatever he’s working on will be its own thing, if he gets around to finishing it.

Really digging this design.
94824230_554445921877042_8419434576736032533_n_bionicle_cowboy

10 Likes

To be honest I’m not that hyped about some continuation of Bionicle, I’m more interested in seeing Faber’s Rebel Nature game thing happen.
Edit: not that I’m anti G3 it’s just I am happy where Bionicle is at at the moment and want to see Faber do other things he’s passionate about.

4 Likes

It would be really cool if we got a LEGO set of that character… probably not gonna happen, but I can dream, right?
I can see some cool MOCs being inspired by that design though.

9 Likes

Hat Man.

4 Likes

Maybe this sets place far in the future after the events of Spherus Magna? The guy looks like he’s got some fancy tech.

1 Like