BioWot self moc

This is my first moc Ive posted. I think it looked pretty cool and decided to share it. He has a sword that can also turn into a axe and shield with a dagger.The eyes are blue its kind of hard to tell with the lighting I had. He is probably one of my favorite mocs and I had a lot of fun bilding him and I hope you guys are inspired by it.

14 Likes

The only thing I’d change is I’d make his arms (specifically the lower section) a bit longer. Other than that, nice work!

1 Like

The colors are kinda all over the place, and the shoulder pad looking things and the chest look really awkward with mask.

2 Likes

ok thanks for the advice. This was my first moc I have posted. I will be sure to use your advice in future mocs.

it looks alright
but the colour scheme needs some toning down
I see; mata green, metru blue, lime green, silver, light grey, dark grey and gold (which is only the mask)

also there is a spelling error in the title
it is supposed to be MOC
not MOK

Maybe it stands for My Own Kharacter instead of My Own Creation?

and the chest and fingers

I really like the sword/spear thing, the color scheme does balance all the colors surprisingly well, and… where the Mata Nui did you get green Bohrok teeth?

~W12~

1 Like

The green teeth I got off of brick link. And I wanted it to feel like the old Toa with the gold masks