Black Destiny: Signup/discussion topic

@cordax How does the villain factory work? Is there a mission command guy like in the Hero Factory?

This prompt is… really really vauge. Like, what in the world am I supposed to do with this?

1 Like

Can we get a description of how the villian factory looks, how does it work?

1 Like

How it works is that the villains that have been built and the ones that existed before the factory are sent to wreak havoc at the hero factory while new villains are being built. It’s literally the hero factory but with villains.

@Cordax is it safe to assume that the villan factory resembles at least a little bit the hero factory (in the structure of the building. For example it has the same layout of the rooms and such) since it was built using the projects stolen from the HF? (If I remember correctly it was discovered that they used the stolen plans. Assuming that it is not a confidential information only known by Zib, Alpha 1and Makuro)

Yeah, it’s basically the same building because black phantom stole the blueprints for the hero factory in order to build the villain factory.

Hey, how do you quote somebody, I can’t figure it out?

So you know how you copy something? Just do that but instead of right-clicking just click the button that says quote that shows up.

1 Like

Oh, okay, thanks

Hey @Cordax, do you mind if I make up a special machine for the campaign?

Nah

1 Like

@Cordax is it too late for me to make a villain character?

Nah,

But it needs to be a villain built at the factory that was just made.

Name: scrapper
Affiliation: villain
Backstory:
Scraper’s old body was destroyed by Agent lake (and lakes og body was damaged beyond repair by scraper) during the breakout, somehow scrapers mind was retrieved and uploaded into a body similar to lake’s original form. (From the backstory you can probably tell that he and lake have a rivalry.)

Personality: likes collecting parts from fallen heroes and adding them to himself. Hates lake with a passion and will not let anything or anyone get in his way of killing him.

Attributes: has a retractable arm. And a cockney accent.

Color scheme: white silver and blue.

I hope this counts as “just made” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Character is approved.

Name: cyclone, full name Dave cyclone
Alignment: hero factory, he fits in somewhere between neutral good and chaotic good
Weapons: two small hand guns, cyclone spear and a basic zamor sphere-launcher-gun-that-goes-around-your-hand thing, he also has claws that can be sheathed
Appearance:

Personality: cyclone is to some a jerk (mainly the villains) but a friend to others. He is the kind of guy you could ask to help you move apartments but would then want to stay and watch TV with you, he became a hero around the same time as Stomer and he never really liked him because he always thought he followed the rules to much and blamed him for the loss of the rookie Von Nes, usually he will shout his group of hero friends drinks after a successful mission, he got his “cyclone spear” from a mission were he had to stop a museum heist, in the end the villain got away and the museum was going to blow up, so he took the spear from a display and said “might as well save something”, also if he gets a new weapon he is more than likely to slap “cyclone” on the front of the name (even if it doesn’t make sense), he leads the codex team (much to his disappointment it wasn’t called “team cyclone”)

Sorry this took so long @Cordax , I don’t mind if he comes in a little bit latter as backup or something like that

3 Likes

@Eilrach, yeah, he would come in as backup, and character is approved.

@N01InParticular, so Lake was part of a Hero Team where all of the members were killed by scrapper except for Lake!? That’s a good backstory.

1 Like

YUP, and also Thank you! I’ve been working on it for a while.

Oi, @Cordax how did the “shooting a giant laser to destroy a satellite to make the hero factory notice that we are in danger go”? did they “get the message”

No, they didn’t.

@Cordax can we hijack/ rewire the drone?

1 Like