Black Destiny: Signup/discussion topic

Another question, is there a look requirement for Heroes if you build them?

Just make it the size of a breakout hero

1 Like

Okay. So how does this work?

what do you mean how does this work?

1 Like

I don’t know how these role playing games work on the message boards

They just kinda… do. Be courteous and try not to run other players off the road, and don’t double post. Otherwise you just kinda go.

Use this as kinda an example of how it works.

1 Like

Oh, so you kind of just say what you do on the topic

Pretty much. As long as you aren’t destroying the universe by eating a sandwich.

However, universal destruction that doesn’t involve sandwich-eating is completely ok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aye, there are general courtesy rules, (no metagaming, no godmodding, controlling other charecters without consesnt, etc.)

1 Like

Woo good thing I recently revamped one of my old hf Mocs so I might sign up.

Edit: once I get my computer to work I’ll post some pics of my Mocs, but for now I’ll moc up a simpler version,

So yes I will sign up

2 Likes

I’m working on a MOC that I’ll use for this. So I will sign up soon.

2 Likes

Do the villains have to have been created in the villain factory or could they also be escapees like the other villains from Breakout?

1 Like

They can be both

2 Likes

Sounds good. I was gonna wait until I had a moc done, but I’ll go ahead and sign up

Name: Prof. Gregor Kafkevahn
Faction: Villain
Appearance:
Shorter and physically weaker than the average villain. Wears a dark colored suit and a helmet that resembles the head of a horned creature.
Weapons:

The Staff of Metamorphosis-

Allows the user to shapesh!ft.(dang censor claims another victim) To activate its ability, the user must initiate a ritual. Once the user has changed form, they must reverse the transformation and start the ritual all over to change form again. The intended target must hold the staff to change form. Also to prevent multiple transformations at a time, the staff merges with the user.

Personality:
Brilliant but incredibly cocky. Gets easily irritated when he loses control of the situation.

Backstory:

Once a respected figure in the scientific community, but slowly lost credibility after he presented his “Theory of Metamorphosis”, an idea in which it is believed that one can change into peculiar shapes through supernatural means. He was criticized by colleagues, saying the idea was absurd and wouldn’t contribute to the advancement of science. While continuing his work, the feeling of isolation turned into rage and he grew an innate desire prove everyone wrong. Eventually his efforts paid off and created the staff. The staff worked like a charm, but He figured he could improve it, from there on he would associate himself with villains. Unfortunately, while on a trip with a well known criminal to gather resources for a second staff, he was caught and locked up. Luckily, the staff was hidden away until the day Black Phantom released the villains along with the professor, where he would wield the staff once more.

3 Likes

I would sign, up, but I don’t know much about the Hero Factory story, so I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Character is approved, welcome to the crew!

1 Like

Alright here we go

Name: lake
Appearance:white, black and green
Weapon: 2 plasma swords one metal sword
Personality: I can’t write down aspects of a personality to save my life, but you’ll get an idea of it in action.
(Hope you’re okay with that.)
All I can say for a fact is that he is extremely stubborn
Side:heroes
Special notes: member of the hero recon team in turn he’s pretty good at doing recon.
Mannerisms: tends to stutter when relaying information, can be clumsy at times, can sometimes get panicked easily in close range combat.
Model:2.0

Back story: You’ll see.

2 Likes

There’s not a whole lot to know besides the premise: There’s a factory that builds heroes.

The plot for this RP comes from the Breakout wave, where the main villain of the wave sent plans for the Hero Factory to an unknown individual. This RP follows up on that by having that individual building a Villain Factory. (Most villains otherwise are just random indviduals, not built in a factory)

2 Likes

Character is approved.

2 Likes

Oh, OK, I join then!
@Cordax

Name: Formely known as Steven and Jonathan Cross, now called “Crosser”

Allegiance: Villains

Appearance: Crosser was originally comprised of two heroes, who were fused together by villains. He is purple and red, with his left side being more red with purple highlights, and his right side being more purple with red highlights. He has two heads (One has a purple version of Stringer’s helmet, and the other a red version of Thunder’s helmet), and an extra arm coming out from his back. Some of his armor shells are only partially painted, and some aren’t painted at all. He’s about as tall as a standard hero, but is a bit wider.

Weapons: Crosser carries a set of double ended swords. A blaster is attached to a third arm on his back.

Backstory: Not part of the original backstory, added in a year after this RP ended: The hero factory once started a project to create a brand new class of heroes – teams of two or more heroes who were mentally linked in order to perform perfectly coordinated attacks and other tasks. Unfortunatley, after a minor but violent raid on the factory, two of these unfinished heroes, Steven and Jonathon Cross, ended up in hands of the villains. The villains forcefully and haphazardly merged the two robots, and corrupted the heroes, turning them into one evil monster. A mutilated mind in a metallic prison of a body.

Personality: Crosser is extremely bitter, and harbors hatred towards everything and everyone in the world. His goal in life is to make heroes feel the same pain that he did when he was created. His two heads mostly share a mind, but he is able to say two things at once, since he has two mouths. He also sometimes uses both of his mouths when speaking, to make himself sound louder. His voice is cold, hollow, and scratchy, due to damaged internal systems. Also, as a result of haphazard existance, he expiriences minor glitches, such as occasionally performing involuntary movements. His memory isn’t great either.

I tried to make Crosser’s backstory unique, but as I don’t know much about Hero Factory, it’s possible that a similar thing has already been done.

EDIT 12/16/20 here’s a picture of him that I drew

3 Likes