BlackboltJohnson’s Toa Team 2019

Instead of pics of the whole team, let’s try this quick vid clip. Never made one of these before. Slightly cheesy, but I kind of like it. Especially considering how easy it is with iMovie.

Bonus vid: I also made this clip of my (recently reorganized) whole LEGO collection. I used to have them all in one 6-drawer cabinet. Took forever to find stuff. This is much more efficient.

https://streamable.com/hzdsl

29 Likes

How much money do you want for that awesome room?!? (Including Lego pieces :stuck_out_tongue:) jk

Awesome room, very nicely organized! Now let your team fight those Bohrok!

3 Likes

oh…so that’s how you make so much good MOCs in a short amount of time

1 Like

Fist: what brand are those organizers?
Second: they look even better together than separately, and they looked amazing separately.
Third: Now all we need are Kaita. Please.

This group shot looks sweet, though I’m not a huge fan of tahu’s new shoulder armor.

1 Like

Good eye! I did indeed switch it up. My thinking there was that the original shoulders weren’t retro looking enough, since they used HF parts. I think those two are actually bootleg pieces too. So I wanted to swap them out for official parts.

@darkbrick999 they are Husky brand. You can buy them at Home Depot or online. The ones with the small drawers are $14.99 and ones with the larger drawers are $12, I think. I stacked them and then used small C-clamps on the back to hold them together. I added little carpet gliders as “feet” to keep them sturdy standing up and to make it easier to move them around.

@Bloodarchmage It probably has something to do with it! I used to have all the armor shells in one huge drawer. It took forever to find stuff in there. Now with the color sorting by size, it’s so much faster.

2 Likes

Really like this lineup, they all feel really unique and interesting while still looking like a single cohesive unit, along with making them all feel like the original sets but with a new update. I love it.

2 Likes