Blitz Mafia: Chaos

I feel like we don’t have enough to go on for tonight. It’s not worth just blindly trying to kill anyone right now.

1 Like

Night 1: Going Blind

The evidence was enough to keep people from immediately turning on one another (more or less). Nogus was simply taken out by the elements, and not one of the group members. Luckily, everyone else made it to their first destination at the other end of the wastelands. Now they were at the base of their next challenge: A valley that leads to the coast. They would make their trip through on the next day. However, a very thick fog was beginning to form as the group went to sleep. It was the perfect time for antics to ensue.

Night abilities are hot, you have 6 hours to notify me of what you wish to do.

-Oonie

8 Likes

Made it through the first night. This is a personal record for me y’all!

3 Likes

Day 2: Descent into Madness

The fog was extremely thick, and lasted all through the night, and into the day. The group’s journey through the valley was going to be that much tougher with the distortion. However, there was a more pressing matter. During the previous night, under the cover of the fog, the forces of evil went to work, attacking their first target.

It was cold, and barely anyone was awake to witness, most notably the victim. The attacker slowly approached the sleeping victim, and was gone in an instant, having fulfilled their job for the night. If they’d stuck around a bit longer, they might have witnessed something quite odd, though.

The next morning, the group awoke to the fog, but two members, Adamus and CrusaderofCaesar, were alarmed to find the results of the murder. The body was torn to pieces, each segment of the arms and legs were pulled from the torso. However, the head was missing, and the body as a whole almost seemed like its spirit had literally departed. In their gearbag, there was a case which held some sort of hammer, recognized as one with great power thought to be a legend, only it was now missing. So much mystery was now in the air, just as the fog was. Was this the work or the Infected? Who was this?
Millsy was laid to rest before the group descended into the fog-filled valley for the next leg of their expedition. The game had now truly begun.

@MetaRayMills, Ordinary Peep, deceased by mutilation.

Suspect List:
@AdamusTheFirst was the first to notice and alert the others of Millsy’s death.
@king328 knows a thing or two about mutilation, but supposedly not to the extent of this attack.
@MataNuiNuva is pretty quick and quiet on his feet, potentially capable of such an attack without notice.
@CrusaderofCaesar1 was the other of the two to find Millsy’s remains. He was noticeably surprised upon finding out about the aftermath.

You have one vote and 18 hours to vote up a culprit, if you so desire.

Good luck!

-Oonie

5 Likes

I am confused. What could this “hammer case” mean? What was the magical hammer’s purpose? What’s with the soul thing?
Also, you made a typo. You said @AdamusTheFirst and @MataNuiNuva were the ones who found the body in the main text, but in the section where you outline the suspects, you say @AdamusTheFirst and @CrusaderofCaesar1 were the ones who found it. Either that’s a typo or something very fishy…

3 Likes

This game is rigged

3 Likes

I vote for @AdamusTheFirst.

Can I hear your reasoning? I’m really at a loss of what to think here.

1 Like

@king328 and @MataNuiNuva seem like the most likely.

I agree with that. Personally though, I think it’s probably @MataNuiNuva. The killer was silent, and he is described as having great stealth skills.

1 Like

If I’m quick and quiet on my feet, why would I tote a head and a fancy hammer back with me? Ninjas travel as lightly as possible, and do only the bare minimum for a kill. A knife in the back, a slit of the throat.

And besides, this is more of a Thor-sized job, from the information about the corpse given. You need to be pretty skilled to sever limbs fast and easily.

@king328 seems like the greatest culprit to me now. Even if he supposedly doesn’t know this much about mutilation, he knows something.

These two seem the most likely…

I’ll vote for @MataNuiNuva

Here’s a thought.

What if someone else took the hammer?

Clearly there are multiple groups involved here.

2 Likes

I vote for @AdamusTheFirst

Can I ask your reasoning as to why you’re voting for me without reason?

2 Likes

I vote for @MataNuiNuva

I’m voting for @MataNuiNuva.
This killing, despite being so gruesome, was somehow done silently? that takes skill.

all of you asking for reasons as to why you’re being voted for makes you all the more suspicious like seriously guys let it happen

I concur, Mon Ami. And who does the description say has at least some skill? You.
I vote for @king328

1 Like

The thing is that mutilation is noisy. I would know. It takes stealth to do that.
Plus, it’s not my style to rip and tear.