Blizz the Rah-tan with an ego

This is my first post

He’s part of a humanoid dragon species that can “evolve” into various forms, in Blizz’s case a shark like form with the element of ice.

His design is meant to resemble a mix between a shark and a dragon with muscles that not exactly hulking but big enough that he has a six pack.
he wears a jacket if your wondering.

Known to be boisterous in nature, he took his looks and figure as his personnel pride and being a showoff, making him the ice region’s own Matau. he may be unfriendly but sometimes he can be quite adorable but he hates being called that.

Despite his ice element he likes resting on the beachside

Blizz’s shark like form gives him the ability to breath underwater and made him into a great swimmer. His element of ice makes him being able to survive low temperature but he is still vulnerable to fire.

He has the ability to breath ice that can freeze any target and also uses his sharp teeth to bite his opponents, despite his aquatic attributes he cannot control the element of water.

He wields a shotgun like weapon that can fire out ice blasts and turn into an axe, he is strong enough to being able to lift it without trouble due to the mechanisms that switches weapon modes.

His personality is a bit inspired by Papyrus from Undertale and the jacket design is inspired by Vent/Aile from the Megaman ZX series.

25 Likes

Looks like a fin lil guy! I’d recommend trying to acquire the Jawblade head to further the shark homage!

I prefer the Rahkshi head in my opinion

Can’t argue with that

Looks nice! As @Traykar said, the Jawblade head would enhance the shark image you’ve got going on! Bui it’s up to you what you want to choose :wink: Just put a tire around his waist and switch out the CCBS hand on his chest with one of these:

Lego Technic, Axle Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Joint Socket, Open Lower Axle Holes

Lego Technic, Axle Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Joint Socket, Closed Sides, Squared Ends

Lego Technic, Axle Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Joint Socket, Open Sides

and you’re good to go!

1 Like

Ya don’t see shark-themed mocs very often. I like the concept!

are we far enough removed from the Biotube era that Rahkshi heads aren’t immediate grounds for disliking?

anyway decent MOC if pretty generic-looking, needs to lean into the shark aesthetic more

I did drew concept art of him in High school with details like a fin on the back of his head (not on top) and gill like markings on his cheeks and hips.

I also drew some dragon aesthetic mixed with it like vestigial horns and a lined belly similar to most reptiles.

1 Like

Heh, been there