BLUE CEL (official self-MOC)

It is meant to represent the skirt, but yeah, probably will change it, but not these days, I’m too lazy.

2 Likes

You not having a self moc up was my last excuse in my internal debate of whether or not to make one for myself…
But you betrayed me…

All jokes aside, the moc looks pretty good, especially considering its height. The weapon is what I’m more interested in though. How the heck did you build that!?

2 Likes

Lol I do not get why people are so amazed by the rifle of cringe. Literally the thing that tool the least brainstorming to build, I betrayed myself.
Anyway it is actually CRaZ simple. You grab a mantax torso, put like the piece in the handle and let it loose with an axle, then grab one of those long black pins, place it in the end, grab those two HF blades and place them. And finally, grab some ratcheted joints, one with a pin to attach to the center of the mantax torso, then the other one with an axle entry. Then you grab Kivoda’s shooter, take away the black part and place it in the joint and yeah…done.

Oh and grab a lon axle to place in the end so you hold it in two hands.

4 Likes

Red pin -1 point, Red ball piece -1 point again.
I like everything else about this self MOC.
I needed to get around to making myself a little self MOC. I mean my Self MOC is a shapeshifter he has to have a little form.
Here’s my GIF to you.

still needs the crown of puns

here we go, 10 outta 10

6 Likes

This actually looks pretty cool! I like the weapon, the build, and- wait. Are those red ball joints on a blue MOC?

Nice job! :smile:

1 Like

The Rifle of Cringe (love that name) is awesome.

1 Like

Lol again, I found the black ball jounts and black axles later. Probably will reshoot in a few hours, but I’m too lazy busy heh,

On a side note the pictures were reshot and now the awkward red balljoints are gone.

2 Likes

Nice! Much better! :smile:

1 Like